Warehouse Mail Sorter - 3rd Shift
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced, team centered production environment while developing new skills in the mailing industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter, you have:
- The ability to lift to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Correctional facility nursehorizon health, inc.As a Registered Nurse at Hennepin County Adult Correctional Facility, Plymouth, MN; you will play a critical part in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility10 minute agoShareMinneapolis, MN
Front door receipt checkpointbj's wholesale clubBJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation15 minute agoShareFramingham, MA
Shift leadAlvarado Restaurant Group"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees24 minute agoShareGreeley, CO
Pharmacy Resident PGY1HCAWesley Medical Center - Wichita, Kansas Pharmacy Resident - PGY1 One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas ! Wesley is the hospital of29 minute agoShareWichita, KS
Performance Supervisor - GEG AirportDGS CareerPosition Summary: Under the supervision of the station manager or duty manager, the Supervisor is responsible for supervising employees on assigned shifts to ensure1 hour agoShareSpokane, WA