Lead Product Designer
We’re a growing, passionate company with much to accomplish. We’re looking for an exceptional designer who wants to exercise their full range of design skills, take on challenges such as designing new investment products, redefine the client experience for new mobile platforms, and improve our new client registration & onboarding. Designers participate in the product development process from idea conception, research and wireframing, to visual execution, marketing, and development support.
As a Wealthfront Product Designer, you will partner closely with other designers, product managers, engineers, and the rest of the team to create amazing mobile and web experiences for our clients. It’s a great opportunity to work on an important problem and mission, and join a really fun team.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle.
- Design simple flows and elegant experiences, across our mobile and web platforms.
- Help us shape our visual aesthetic and create a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms.
- Explore great data visualizations to make personal finance approachable, intuitive, and engaging.
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and critiques.
- A portfolio showcasing user-centered designs that are beautiful, delightful, and easy-to-use.
- Passion and talent for designing end-to-end experiences.
- Ability to concept simple and elegant solutions to complex user problems and business
- Experience composing thoughtful user flows and wireframes, as well as sweating the details as we finalize the pixels before launch.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self motivated, can work independently.
- Bachelors Degree in Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming language a plus.
- Some understanding of personal finance a plus.
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wig consultantab art studioRBS Wig Studio is hiring for a wig consultant/specialist. Candidate will offer wig fitting and consultations to clients. Consultant will work with client to offer best16 minute agoShareFrederick, MD
Shift leadAlvarado Restaurant Group"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees25 minute agoShareGreeley, CO
Dishwasher (Part-Time) - Regency Furniture StadiumComcast SpectacorDishwasher (Part-Time) - Regency Furniture Stadium Overview The Dishwasher washes and sanitizes all tableware, serving materials, cooking equipment and small wares.47 minute agoShareWaldorf, MD
Technical Services - Landscaping OpportunitiesUniversal Orlando ResortHere at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are1 hour agoShareOrlando, FL
Retail Sales AssociateSKECHERS RetailCompany Description NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS. Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest1 hour agoShareTownship of Novi, MI