Edison Project Administrative Assistant I
Provides administrative and field support on multiple construction jobsites throughout the Los Angeles County area. Position requires proven administrative and computer skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, problem solving and multitasking skills. Requires the ability to maintain strict confidentiality, professionalism and discretion at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative and clerical duties required on the job, including faxing, scanning, managing daily subcontractor correspondence, word processing and excel spreadsheets.
- Daily timesheet processing
- Support job tracking and scheduling using available tools including MS Word, Excel, Project, and Primavera.
- Inventory of equipment and material.
- Maintain a high standard of ethical behavior, encourages ethical behavior in others, supports ethical decisions and actively seeks appropriate resolution to potential ethical conflicts.
- Responsible for practicing safe work standards and promoting an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) work environment as a condition of employment.
- Additional duties as directed from the area Superintendent, Safety Professional and Project Manager.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 2-3 yearsâ clerical experience.
- A valid driverâs license is required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is preferred, working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (Professional).
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate job related information, project tracking and completion timelines, and address with managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Safety is a shared responsibility of all Edison Power Constructors Inc. employees, therefore employees are required to follow safety standards, policies and procedures set forth by the Company in addition to complying with all occupational safety, health and environmental laws mandated by relevant local, state, and federal laws or regulations. If you have questions regarding safety, please contact a safety representative immediately.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job duties.
Must be able to work in the field and travel to different jobsites on occasion to perform essential job duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, fingers, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms; and talk, hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
The noise level in the work environment is usually a quiet office environment although job site and customer visits may include extreme cold, extreme heat, dusty, dirty, loud environments that require walking on unstable ground and around large equipment.
Accounts Payable ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $18 - 24/hr Location: Poway, CA Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00690-9501903897 Staffing Area: Temporary8 minute agoSharePoway, CA
Office AssistantRobert Half USSalary: $11 - 13/hr Location: Austin, TX Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04160-9501902811 Staffing Area: Office &8 minute agoShareAustin, TX
General Office ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $10.45 - 12.10/hr Location: Eagan, MN Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 02311-0010950355 Staffing Area: Office8 minute agoShareEagan, MN
Data Entry ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $13.30 - 15.40/hr Location: TROY, MI Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 02250-0010951041 Staffing Area: Office &8 minute agoShareTroy, MI
Accounts Payable ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $21.95 - 25.41/hr Location: Sterling, VA Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04560-0010949485 Staffing Area:8 minute agoShareSterling, VA