Service Desk Associate
As an associate, this is a great way to launch your career. You will be on the front line of defense for tickets related to all of our internal employees globally. You will play a role in troubleshooting, building and maintaining our growing, international IT footprint which is critical to the company’s success. You will have a hands-on role with significant expectations to contribute both technically and culturally. Troubleshoot, administrate, and support the company's global technology infrastructure across Virginia, Texas, Oregon, California, Utah, Georgia, Canada, London, and India
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with our global helpdesk team to troubleshoot and close tickets.
- Image new laptops and take care of new hires for our HQ location.
- Assist with inventory, auditing, and reporting.
- Work with different teams such as networking,
- Work with our AV team to audit and implement the latest audio and video conferencing hardware / software
- Manage a specific project that will enhance the helpdesk environment.
What You Need for this Position
- Degree in Technology or an equivalent focus
- Knowledge of the 7 layer OSI model and how it works
- Broad knowledge with industry standard platforms, including Windows desktop (Windows 10), Macbooks, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, and DNS.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to hunt down a problem and find a solution
- Great team work and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Great customer service skills are essential
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
OTC Sales Solutions ManagerThe Baer GroupThe Baer Group is looking for OTC Sales Solution Manager for a 6 month contract to hire project located in North Chicago, IL. Title OTC Sales Solution Manager Location1 minute agoShareChicago, IL
Restaurant Team MemberPapa John's - PembrokeAt Papa John's, our Restaurant Team Members are more than just employees. We promote from within, so you are a valuable asset with lots of future protential for growth!1 minute agoShareHampton, VA
Telephony Network EngineerHired by Matrix, Inc.Job Summary Our Client is seeking a Telephony Network Engineer supporting their BAU activities. Qualifications Required Education BSBA in Telecom, IS or CompSci1 minute agoShareRoseland, NJ
Delivery DriverPapa John's - HaygoodAt Papa John's, our Delivery Drivers are more than just employees. We promote from within, so you are a valuable asset with lots of future potential for growth!1 minute agoShareVirginia Beach, VA
Quality Control EngineerFUJIFILM Electronic MaterialsThe Quality Control Engineer will work to ensure all metrology equipment provides a high level of quality that meets internal and external customer’s expectation.1 minute agoShareMesa, AZ