ENT Instrument Specialist
ENT Instrument Specialist
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,400 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
The ENT Instrument Specialist will function within the Instrument Sales Specialist portion of the Integra Instrument business. Primary call points will include the ENT/Otolaryngology surgeon and ENT/Otolaryngology support staff. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets. Comprehensive targeting and strategic planning with the Instrument Sales Specialists and Regional Business Manager(s) in the assigned regional territory is expected. The Product Specialist will use his/her clinical expertise, market & product knowledge, relationship building, effective clinical change management and exceptional customer service to advance and close opportunities. In addition, the Product Specialist will be integral to transitioning the business, post-acquisition/conversion, to ensure that any change
- Assessing and developing the technical/clinical competencies of the customer
- Assist in the development of technical/clinical competencies of the Integra Instrument Sales Specialist
- Reviewing account progress and needs with the Instrument Sales Specialist, Regional Business Manager and National
- Attains sales quota and market share objectives as defined by the National Sales Manager, Instruments and the Vice President of Sales.
- Works closely with Instrument Sales Specialists to drive ENT Instrument sales growth in target accounts or key product areas. Assist Instrument Sales Specialists with sales presentations and interaction in the Operating Room areas of the hospital.
- Prioritizes time towards Priority/Target accounts - High Opportunity, High Volume or High Profile
- Develops & executes education programs for priority/target accounts that will promote knowledge, increase product utilization and increase account revenue.
- Provides field support for product and/or clinical questions from Instrument Sales Specialists and customers.
- Sales Manager, on a regular basis
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science-related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business-to-business (or similar) required.
- 4 years minimum surgical device sales experience required.
- Selling into the ENT/Otolaryngology and an understanding of ENT/Otolaryngology procedures is a requirement.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
- Must be able to lift and carry 65lbs
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- 50%-75% overnight travel required for this position
Need help finding the right job?
Sales Specialist ProServices BILINGUAL PREFERREDLowe'sSales Specialist ProServices BILINGUAL PREFERRED Job Description Position Description Serves as the store expert in the ProServices department by providing detailed7 minute agoShareHouston, TX
Sales Specialist Live NurseryLowe'sSales Specialist Live Nursery Job Description Position Description Serves as the store expert on live nursery by providing detailed product information to both12 minute agoSharePapillion, NE
Sales Specialist MillworkLowe'sSales Specialist Millwork Job Description Position Description Serves as the store expert in millwork by providing detailed product information to both customers and15 minute agoShareMorgantown, WV
SWAT Inventory SpecialistBest BuyWhat does a Best Buy SWAT Inventory Specialist do? At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and15 minute agoShareCuyahoga Falls, OH
Sales Specialist Millwork Full TimeLowe'sSales Specialist Millwork Full Time Job Description Position DescriptionServes as the store expert in millwork by providing detailed product information to both22 minute agoShareColumbus, OH