Front Desk Associate- Must be 16 years old to be considered
Sol Sunless is expanding and we’re opening two new locations in Fort Worth (Waterside FW and West 7th FW) soon!! We are taking applications for a high-energy team members.
Front desk/ booth technicians at least 16 Years old.
Air brush technician- we train- must be at least 17 years old to apply.
As a sunless tanning expert we will train you to help with all store operations, included but not limited to operating spray booths, educating customers about products and aftercare, obtaining customer feedback, keep track of store inventory, train and encourage other staff members to assist in hitting a store sales goal! We are looking for upbeat, SALES DRIVEN rock stars who have a passion for helping others.
At Sol, we value the motivation and energy that an upbeat atmosphere provides it's employees so we provide our staff with newly renovated, modern stores that are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, upbeat music and amazing co-workers!!
Our ideal candidate is someone outgoing who has superior listening skills to put any apprehensive first-time sprayers at ease, can give or receive accurate preparation, aftercare and maintenance information and properly execute the following tasks:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests upon arrival for their appointments
- Oversee the education and execution of color consultations with first time guests
- Give instructions on how to use our spray booths and other sunless equipment to new staff members and guests
- Provide product knowledge training to new employees and give guests alternative suggestions for products, services, etc.
- Receive guest feedback
- Post fun and informative social media updates on your store's accounts on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and tidy work atmosphere at all times
- Deliver service, product and sales information to guests and employees
- Follows proper sales and customer service etiquette
- Trains or assists with training new staff members
- Successful multitasking ability is a must
- Make updates to guest's personal information through computer software
- Assist headquarters in helping your store reach it's sales goal
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be reliable and always on time to work (15 mins early)
- Previous assistant managerial experience is desired
- Previous customer service and sales experience is desired
- Knowledge of personal computers and scheduling softwares
- Skills in dealing diplomatically with guests in stressful situations
- Previous salon-related experience desired
- Previous sunless tanning and/or skin care experience is a plus
- Quick learner and superior attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and correctly
POSITION HOURS(must be able to work 30-40 hours a week within these day/times):
- Tuesdays 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Wednesdays 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Thursdays 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Fridays 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Saturdays 10:00AM - 5:00PM
You may be asked to attend some training shifts at some of our other locations with other managerial staff, so the ideal candidate must have reliable transportation.
- Hourly Wage (based upon experience)
- Opportunity for Bonuses Each Month
- Room for advancement
If you think you'd be a great fit for the position you can apply here. For more information about the position apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of management experience do you have?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Operations Mgr/Rep ($30/hr, 25-30 hrs/wk)Guesthop$30 an hourGuesthop is a Bay Area hospitality company based in San Francisco, providing short term rental property management services to people who share their homes on23 second agoShareSan Francisco Bay Area, CA
Medical Director Cardiology - Home basedICON plcMedical Director - Cardiology This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development55 second agoShareKansas City, KS
Deskside Support / Break-Fix / IMAC TechnicianCynet SystemsWe are looking for Deskside Support Break-Fix IMAC Technician for our client in Marlborough, MA Job Title Deskside Support Break-Fix IMAC Technician Job Location6 minute agoShareMarlborough, MA
Administrative SecretaryCity of Indio, CA$46,796 - $69,139 a year***DISCLAIMER: The City reserves the right to accelerate or extend the "Closing Date" of open positions at any time, dependent upon the number of applications received.15 minute agoShareIndio, CA
Software Developer - Go / PythonHEROIC CybersecurityHEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is looking for an experienced Software Developer with strong skills in Go and Python, to join our growing team. As a Senior Developer,18 minute agoShareLehi, UT