Law Enforcement/Criminal Transcription
Vendors / independent contractors who can transcribe audio content of criminal investigations, internal affairs, and various law enforcement audios. Contractors must have prior verbatim, multi-speaker transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar. Whether you want to transcribe full-time or part-time, we have more than enough work to go around.
New orders are available Monday through Friday with turnarounds that vary from same day to 5 business days. The majority of our orders are 3 business days. Our order pool allows you to choose orders that fit into your schedule - displaying length of audio and turnaround for each order. You may claim anywhere from a couple orders a week up to fully booking yourself a "full-time" amount of orders.
A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work.
There is an initial assessment period before any vendor is able to complete client work. Therefore, it is essential that you have prior Law Enforcement transcription or court reporting experience and are able to proof your work to be at least 98% accurate.
**MEDICAL TRANSCRIBERS: If your experience is with Medical transcription only, your application will not be considered for this opportunity. Please apply or register for future openings for our General transcription
- You must be a citizen of the United States, residing in the United States. Note: Due to legislative restrictions, residents of California and Massachusetts are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be willing and able to begin immediately
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You must have prior multi-speaker transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.) or court reporting experience **We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
- You must type 80 words per minute
- You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
- You must have a PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
- You must have a high speed Internet connection
- You must demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word
- You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
- You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
- You must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling) and a foot pedal for audio playback. **Note: If you do not have a foot pedal yet and are going to purchase one after receiving word that you have qualified, we recommend an Infinity brand foot pedal.
Integration SpecialistCAECAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to6 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Evening Housekeeper (Part Time)Calistoga RanchPosition Overview: Will provide guest service and clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel's established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any21 minute agoShareCalistoga, CA
Asistente de Habitación (Housekeeper)Calistoga RanchDescripción de la posición: Proporcionará servicio al huésped y limpiar habitaciones asignadas, garantizando los estándares de25 minute agoShareCalistoga, CA
In Room Dining AttendantSolagePosition Overview: The In Room Dining Attendant is responsible for ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage in-room dining experience25 minute agoShareCalistoga, CA
Food & Beverage ManagerMadeline Hotel and ResidencesJOB OVERVIEW: Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.ESSENTIAL JOB26 minute agoShareMadeline, CA