US Lafayette: Service Operator I/II - Wellsite Project Management
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under direct supervision, responsibility will be to rig up and rig down cementing service equipment on work location, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, identifying additives to be mixed.
- Learn to perform pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, and pressure to reverse.
- Required to perform additional duties as part of a Plug and Abandonment team under the supervision of a Well Site Leader
- Learn to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in the proper performance of pre and post inspections and associated paperwork and /or reports
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process
Requirements: Must have High School Diploma or GED. (Technical School Diploma or Military Training a plus)
- 6 months experience as Pumper/Cementer
- May require I-Learn courses: General Hydraulics for Downhole Tools and Essential Preventative Maintenance
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Operator I or Service Operator - Wellsite Project Management
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 69990
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
LYFT | get paid same day - earn $1,700 your first month, guaranteed!lyftPrevious on-the-job training as Custodian, driver, and Technician and good people skills are a big plus for your application and success as a Lyft driver.We encourage7 minute agoShareWheeling, IL
Grocery shopper and delivery drivershiptShipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save8 minute agoShareTownship of Fairfield, IN
LYFT | earn tips and work when you want - earn $1,950 your first month, guaranteed!lyftGreat people skills as well as basic knowledge or training as Travel Agent, Guest Service Teammate, and Recreation Workers is helpful for this independent contractor8 minute agoShareLa Palma, CA
Supermarket shopper car requiredinstacartEarn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love. * Be Independent Schedule work around your own life. * Have Fun Spend time8 minute agoShareTownship of Pocono, PA
Rebox/Asset recoverykelly servicesKelly Services is recruiting for Re-Box Processor-s for a major online retail company in Salt Lake City, Ut 84104. You will be working in a clean warehouse environment,8 minute agoShareSalt Lake City, UT