Head of Information Security - Bristol
Head of Information Security required by my Professional Services client based in Bristol.
The successful Head of Information Security will join a business undergoing an ambitious expansion and will lead a small, but international, team, which they will be tasked with growing as the business expands.
In order to be successful, the Head of Information Security will need to have the following knowledge and experience:
- A proven technical background in information security
- Experience of leading a team
- A robust understanding of ISO27001/2 and experience of either achieving or maintaining these standards
- Experience of successfully managing security-focused vendors (e.g. McAfee, Mimecast, Bluecoat, etc)
- A proven track record in effectively managing non-technical
- Professional qualifications - CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 etc.
The ideal candidate will also have the following experience:
- Experience of leading an information security function in a professional services or financial services business
- Experience of leading that function as the business grows through acquisition, including the audit activity and technical complexity that goes with that manner of growth
- Experience of managing across international boundaries
For the successful candidate this will be a great opportunity to join a role which can grow with the business and apply their leadership and technical skills as they develop.
General OtolaryngologistCleveland ClinicCleveland Clinic is seeking a full-time general otolaryngologist to manage both adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat problems in a tertiary care academic center.45 second agoShareCleveland, OH
Sr. Endpoint Security EngineerLabCorpLocation Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-77608 Laboratory Corporation of America is seeking an Endpoint and Server Security Engineer to join the Office of48 second agoShareCarolina, NC
Chair, Head & Neck InstituteCleveland ClinicThe Cleveland Clinic, a distinguished academic healthcare system, announces its search for the Chair of the Head and Neck Institute (HNI), a flagship program in our1 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Certified Central Supply Sterile Processing TechnicianCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Responsible for safe efficient practices for decontamination, instrument assembly, wrapping and sterilization of all reprocessed instruments, distribution1 minute agoShareGarfield Heights, OH
Manager Ambulatory PharmacyCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Manages activities of the Pharmacy to provide outpatient services for patients of all ages. Directs daily operations of assigned store. Reviews and1 minute agoShareCleveland, OH