Admin - Bursar and Student Accounts
Full-TimeThe mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online.
General cashiering, student financial services, and centralized accounts receivable systems for the university. Manages and coordinates activities of staff engaged in keeping complete books of tuition, fees and other receipts of the institution. Supervises and manages the bookstore and the Bursar's office. Directs and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the university bookstore. Plans, organizes, and oversees all operations, to include inventory management, retail operations and customer service
- Oversee the overall operations of student financial services, billing and receivables, and cashiering functions of the university.
- Manages cash, cash-related receipts, accounts receivable and credit and collection functions, ensuring timely processing of billing, payments, and collection of program revenue.
- Manage month-end and annual closing cycle.
- Provide periodic reports of receipts and technical information to the university community and to external funding agencies.
- Oversee and coordinate the
- Revise financial aid awards based on changes in enrollment of student for less than full-time status.
- Compiles, maintains, and analyzes student financial information, reporting periodically to the CPO.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Complete the Daily Cash Report (DCR) to ensure accurate deposit of petty cash/check funds
- Communicate and help address student concerns about text book or merchandise shipment, order or information pertaining to course work material (text books)
- Ship text books and merchandise to students
- Fax purchase orders, invoices and/or packing slips to purchasing/accounting (as received)
- Receive & close open purchase orders in POS machine
- Update the master booklist with ISBN, edition, and title changes
Bursar must have a Bachelor's degree.This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.evergladesuniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.
Everglades UniversityApply through Institution's Website
Â© Copyright 2019 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
Student Accounts Officer (Accounts Receivable)Virginia International UniversityLocation: Fairfax, VA Category: Admin - Bursar and Student Accounts Posted: 04/16/2019 Type: Full-Time Company Description Virginia International2 day agoShareFairfax, VA
Cashier - Student Accounts Services (Part-Time)Portland Community CollegeLocation: Portland, OR Category: Admin - Bursar and Student Accounts Posted: 04/15/2019 Type: Adjunct/Part-Time Requisition ID:3 day agoSharePortland, OR
Fitness Operations and Service CoordinatorCornell UniversityLocation: Ithaca, NY Category: Admin - Student Affairs and Services Posted: 04/05/2019 Type: Full-Time Student & Campus Life (SCL) inspires1 week agoShareIthaca, NY
Fiscal Specialist 1 - Student Financial ServicesSouth Puget Sound Community CollegeLocation: Olympia, WA Category: Admin - Bursar and Student Accounts Posted: 03/30/2019 Type: Full-Time Salary: $2,891.00 - $3,758.00 Monthly Our30-03-2019ShareOlympia, WA
Academic Supp Coor I- Health ProfessionsUniversity of Tennessee Health Science CenterLocation: Memphis, TN Category: Admin - Admissions and Enrollment Posted: 03/30/2019 Type: Full-Time Description Pay Grade: 38 Hiring Range:30-03-2019ShareMemphis, TN