West Coast University is seeking a part-time Exam Proctor for our Center for Graduate Studies in Los Angeles, CA.
- Reporting directly to the Campus Director of Student Affairs, assists with the administration of paper/pencil and computer-based quizzes, tests, and exams for students of West Coast University while maintaining professionalism.
- Ensures continuous compliance with established testing policies, laws, regulations, operating procedures, and University and accreditation standards.
- Regularly communicates with supervisor regarding test administration, facilities, and allegations of academic dishonesty.
- Responsibilities are to test applicants/candidates and current students for all programs and campuses.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in business administration or
- Minimum of two years of basic test administration experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge and use of computer work station and peripheral equipment as well as software applications.
- Experience with basic office/clerical recordkeeping/filing techniques/procedures.
To learn more about West Coast University and apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit our website: www.westcoastuniversity.edu
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
Job Type: Part-time
- Proctoring: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Overtime often available:
Flow Cytometry Technologist/Analyst (1st Shift)LabCorpLicense/Certification/Education: Requires a B.A./B.S. in Biology or related life science to include completion of 16 credit hours of Biology, 16 credit hours of1 hour agoShareDurham, NC
Assistant-Certified Medical-The Endocrine ClinicNEA BaptistOverview and ResponsibilitiesSUMMARY: Providing assistance to all physicians and nurses in the clinic with patient exams and the efficient flow of patients through the1 hour agoShareMemphis, TN
Medical Assistant Scribe @ AHMG Family Medicine at Tavares cc2680AdventHealth Medical Group Central FLJob DescriptionAdventHealth Medical Group is a coalition of nearly 2,000physicians, residents, fellows and faculty members. This comprehensive networkspans 9 states -1 hour agoShareTavares, FL
Administrative CoordinatorJohn Hopkins UniversityGeneral summary/purpose: The position will be as a senior administrator to the Dana Center for Preventive Ophthalmology, and will be expected to provide administrative1 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD
Sr. Research Program Coordinator IIJohn Hopkins UniversityClassified Title: Sr. Research Program Coordinator IIRole/Level/Range: ACRP/04/MC Salary: $44,749 - $61,610 Status: Full-TimeDepartment name: 60001101-IGTC-Internat'l1 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD