DreamWorks Feature - Manager, Strategic Alliances
DreamWorks Feature - Manager, Strategic Alliances
Strategy & Business Development
Filmed Entertainment Group
Founded in 1994, DreamWorks SKG is devoted to producing high-quality family entertainment that delivers great stories, breathtaking CG visual imagery and a sensibility that appeals to both children and adults.
DreamWorks Animation partners with world-class technology and entertainment leaders to identify and develop state-of-the-art technological advancements, business and marketing alliances and new business verticals.
As the Strategic Alliances Manager, you will be tasked with the leadership of key enterprise marketing relationships and projects and enhancing DreamWorks Animation’s technical alliances.
• The Strategic Alliance Manager will have a certain level of ownership over the high profile alliance projects within the DreamWorks Animation Technology department.
• Identifies, implements, develops and manages successful technology marketing and communications strategies and integrated co-marketing/branding campaigns with current DreamWorks Animation corporate and technology partners.
• Co-develop and deliver select presentations advocating on behalf of the Studio’s technology and corporate alliances.
• Conducts full life cycle, hands-on management of technology communications projects and campaigns and enhances the overall vision of DreamWorks Animation’s strategic alliance methodology.
• Creates a consistent, structured and effective alliance/partner client relationship with continuity of personnel and standardized communication and strategy.
• Strategizes with key technology personnel and cross functional teams on strategic alliance messaging, (press releases, speeches, case studies, commercials, magazine articles, et al) and collaborates on editing, review and approval of related enterprise marketing collateral to ensure communication balance among alliance partners.
• Maintains and strengthens relationships with key marketing and technology leaders in partner organizations. Identifies and builds relationships with new key individuals in partner organizations.
• Foresees and proactively resolves any financial, technical, regulatory, operational, or personnel related issues with current and future strategic alliances and partnerships which could impact the relationship & business objectives.
• Works with internal Corporate Marketing, Public Relations, Facilities and other relevant departments to design and plan on-campus alliance and partner events, tours, screenings and executive participation.
• Works with partner representatives to ensure executive visibility regarding value tracking, commitments, and contract obligation.
• Builds and maintains strong and knowledgeable relationships and collaborate effectively with all internal and partner stakeholders to foster and ensure alliance and campaign success.
• Identify marketing opportunities and partnerships between DreamWorks Animation and its strategic technology partners.
• Manages and facilitates DreamWorks Animation’s participation in alliance events such as industry conferences, studio tours, demonstrations and general meetings.
• Ability to absorb, retain and effectively communicate the Studio’s use and co-invention of products, services and joint engineering solutions developed on behalf of the alliances.
• Have a global perspective and the ability to build bridges with key leaders and personnel throughout the organization.
• Provides regular updates to executive staff on alliance related activities.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
• Possesses extensive
• In-depth and successful experience developing and evolving corporate and technical partnership and alliance campaigns with world class technology corporations.
• Proven project management experience.
• Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be tech savvy with demonstrated leadership experience.
• 3+ years of high-level technical marketing and alliance partnership management experience in a Fortune 500 and/or entertainment technology company.
• Ideal candidate will have experience and expertise in skills that intersect the technology, marketing, and entertainment professions.
• Experience implementing and project managing successful technology marketing and communication initiatives, alliance opportunities and technology branding campaigns with established corporate partners.
• Has experience in creating clear, effective external technology communications plans; technology marketing campaigns, and joint marketing campaigns with multiple technology companies.
• General understanding of modern-day technology landscape and high performance compute environments - including hybrid IT infrastructure, cloud, microservices, containerization, storage, and other emerging technology platforms.
• Highly developed organizational and analytical skills with strong problem-solving experience.
• Working knowledge of animation industry trends, players, and basic CG animation production process preferred.
• Possesses the highest level of personal and professional integrity and quality standards.
• Service oriented and focused on exceeding requirements/expectations.
Film Animation Technology
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Business Development ManagerExovaBusiness Development Manager Overview Element has an opportunity for a Business Development Manager responsible for named accounts within our Oil and Gas Sector. In24 minute agoShareHouston, TX
Bilingual Customer Success Specialist (Spanish/English)Customer Success Specialist (Bilingual Spanish/English)Who is Geotab: Imagine millions of vehicles driving across the globe 24/7. Next, imagine that you collected rich28 minute agoShareOntario, CA
Food & Beverage ManagerMadeline Hotel and ResidencesJOB OVERVIEW: Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.ESSENTIAL JOB29 minute agoShareMadeline, CA
Category managernetappJob Description Job Summary As a Category Manager, you are part of the Global Indirect Procurement team responsible for strategic sourcing of goods, and services for45 minute agoShareBoulder, CO
Supermarket shopper car requiredinstacartEarn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love. * Be Independent Schedule work around your own life. * Have Fun Spend time53 minute agoShareTownship of Pocono, PA