LensCrafters - EyeCare Advisor
Requisition ID: 91715
Store #: 000843 LensCrafters
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The EyeCare Advisor creates exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering the LensCrafters Experience. Ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care. Delivers the store’s key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story and ensuring flawless execution of the patient experience/behaviors and seamlessly links the doctor and retail functions together.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets customers without delay (within 30 seconds).
- Promptly answers the telephone (3 rings) in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Explains all required paperwork, tests, products and services
- Attentive to details; reviews prescriptions and/or patient information carefully; identifies special needs, consulting with Optician, Managing Doctor or Retail Management when necessary.
- Shows patience and courtesy to indecisive or difficult customers and patients.
- Performs work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume.
- Identifies situations involving unsatisfied customers and acts quickly for resolution. .
- Demonstrates knowledge of appointment book/scheduling procedures and computer operation/procedures.
- Handles and files all patient records in an organized and efficient manner in accordance with HIPAA.
- Places contact lens orders, processes shipments and properly submits invoices for payment.
- Operates the POS system terminal inputting customer/patient and prescription information with accuracy and attention to details.
- Accurately operates the POS system, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, layaways, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Explains to customers “One Hour” processing and
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided guidelines.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/patients.
- Quickly responds to changes in store promotions with appropriate staff communications, graphics, and point of purchase materials.
- Demonstrates good product knowledge; takes initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames.
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their vision, lifestyle and budgetary
- Performs all pre-examination testing with accuracy and attention to detail; takes the initiative to explain all measurements and answers any questions the patient may have.
- Utilizing clinical and product knowledge, provides coaching and guidance to patients on the care and handling of contact lenses.
- Responsible for the maintenance and disinfection of contact lens inventory; provides clinical support to the Optometrist as needed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills (internal and external)
- Knowledge of current fashion trends
- Strong communicator and listener
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Organization skills
- Sales skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Knowledge of office and store merchandise
- Previous experience in customer service, retail and/or optical
- Strong interpersonal skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email ***************@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Other; Retail Associate Other; Retail Associate
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale Nearest Secondary Market: Miami Job Segment: Optometry, Retail Sales, Fashion Retail, Healthcare, Retail, Fashion
Financial Management SupportInternational Business Machines CorporationFinancial Management Support 229385BR Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling31 minute agoShareBirmingham, AL
Surveillance SpecialistInternational Business Machines CorporationSurveillance Specialist 229563BR Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to31 minute agoShareEssex, VT
Best Buy Mobile Sales ConsultantBest Buy**687091BR****Job Title:** Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant **Job Category:** Store Associates **Location Number:** 000541-Saratoga Springs-Store **Job Description:**35 minute agoShareSaratoga Springs, NY
Area Banker SAFE Act Brooklyn West Area - South Park Slope BranchCitigroupPrimary Location: United States,New York,Brooklyn Education: High School Diploma/GED Job Function: Sales Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job Employee Status:1 hour agoShareBrooklyn, NY
RN Case Manager ContingentDMC Harper University/Hutzel Women's HospitalThe RN Case Manager is responsible to facilitate care along a continuum through effective resource coordination to help patients achieve optimal health, access to care2 hour agoShareDetroit, MI