Retail Sales Consultant - Part Time
Here's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is changing the way people live, work and play.
As a Sprint Retail Sales Consultant, you are a wireless expert. This means you have the power to connect customers to the people, places and things that matter most. You move Sprint's Brand forward by delivering an unmatched customer experience. You are a guide, a guru, a virtual Jedi master of wireless mobility. You stay current with the latest technologies and trends. You deliver the whole package products, plans and service like nobody's business. Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing Sprint's customer satisfaction and growth goals and having fun while doing it. Did we mention you do this with other great people who complete the circle of awesomeness? We call them your Sprint Retail team.
You are the Sprint face to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, comparable network and outstanding customer experience.
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you can earn more than $40,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Sprint Retail Sales Consultant
- Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
- Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
- Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months retail sales or related experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Sprint is an and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected VeteransIf you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to *******@sprint.com or by faxing your request to .“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” ; ; ; ; ; and the .
Package Handler - Part-TimeUNITED PARCEL SERVICEShift: Sunrise (4:30 AM - 9:30 AM) Twilight (6:00 PM - 11:30 PM) UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position9 minute agoShareMinot, ND
Cashier - Univ. of South Dakota Chik Fil AAramarkOverview:About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s49 minute agoShareVermillion, SD 57069
BaristaFarm District Marketplace$11 - $12 an hourFarm District Marketplace in Glendale, CA is looking for one barista to join our 15 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and58 minute agoShareGlendale, CA 91203
CashierFarm District Marketplace$11 - $12 an hourFarm District Marketplace in Glendale, CA is looking for one cashier to join our 9 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and58 minute agoShareGlendale, CA 91203
Cashier, Service Team Member || Century City Mall || OPEN INTERVIEWS!sweetgreen$14.50 an hourNOW HIRING - Cashiers | Service Team MembersLocation: 10250 Santa Monica Blvd in Los Angeles (at Century City)OPEN INTERVIEWS: Monday - Thursday 3PM - 6PMWalk-in and1 hour agoShareCentury City, CA