ASE Certified Automotive Technician - Lexington, KY Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.Responsibilities
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Maintain company's compliance with EPA regulations
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
Types of repairs will include brakes, onboard computer diagnostic and drivability, suspension and tires.
Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
Perform reconditioning repairs on sales vehicles and deletes according to company procedures as required.
Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransQualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid Kentucky drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. and two years of automotive technical training at an accredited technical or trade school required, OR a minimum of three years of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required
- Must have completed a minimum of four (4) ASE Certifications and A/C 609 Certification
- Experience with Diagnostics tools, EOM or Aftermarket is required
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles (produced in the last 5 years) is required
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Stretch Therapist - Remote/In Home Up To $52/hr (100% Training Provided)STRETCHMED®Up to $52 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availabilityStretchMed® - is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast growing team. We are in need of full time stretch therapists to deliver our amazing25 minute agoShareRemote in Westminster, CO 80021+5 locations
Department of State Aide 6-E8 - Portage #202 and Kalamazoo County Branch OfficesState of MichiganUp to $200,000 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Description By applying to this position, you may be selected for vacancies at the Portage Branch Office or future vacancies within branch offices25 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Portage, MI 49024
Patrol Officer (Non-Certified) - All LocationsDelaware River and Bay Authority$57,512 a yearFull-time12 hour shift +1(New Castle, DE; Cape May, NJ; Lewes, DE) 2022 Recruit Salary: $57,512 (Annualized)2022 Completion of Academy Salary: $59,113.60 (Annualized)2022 FTO Completion Salary:30 minute agoShareNew Castle, DE 19720
Remote Booking Agent IBOCaribbean Paradise JourneysEstimated $72.7K - $92K a yearFull-time +2Business Ownership Opportunity - Travel Agency - Full-Time/Part-Time/Self Determined Schedule Join Heart & Sail Excursions and receive the tools that will make30 minute agoShareRemote
Access Control CoordinatorAllied Universal®Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working30 minute agoShareWilmington, DE 19805