Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by processing invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
Accreditation and Certification Services DirectorMount Sinai Medical Center - FloridaEstimated $69.1K - $87.4K a yearFull-timeAccrediation and Certification Services Director As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking50 minute agoShareMiami Beach, FL 33140 (Nautilus area)
ArchivistUS Smithsonian Institution$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeDuties The Archivist is responsible for assessing, organizing, cataloging, and providing access to NPM’s archival holdings at the museum and at off-site1 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – CNS (Entry Level)Prism PharmaceuticalFull-timeMonday to FridayPHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP JOB DESCRIPTION: We are a rapidly growing healthcare organization specializing in several therapeutic areas. We partner with physicians to2 hour agoShareRemote in Reno, NV+47 locations
Assistant Director, PantherCard and Information SystemsGeorgia State University$53,349 - $80,771 a yearFull-timeThe mission of Auxiliary and Support Services is to provide high quality administrative and educational support services to the Georgia State University community and2 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown area)
Dispute Processor - Equinox Fitness ClubsEQUINOXDispute Processor - Equinox Fitness Clubs Overview OUR STORY Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and5 hour agoShareNew York, NY