Administrative Assistant WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Investment Products and Strategies - Multi Strategy (IPS - MS) has a position opening for an Administrative Assistant supporting a team of Investment Directors, Investment Specialists, Investment Analysts and the Co-Head of IPS, Americas. The IPS - MS group is responsible for product development and marketing, investment integrity and risk management, and general business management for the firm's multi strategy portfolios. The Administrative Assistant provides intense logistical support and creation and maintenance of marketing materials in order to leverage the group's time. The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented administrative professional with a positive attitude and service orientation who enjoys multi-tasking in a busy, data-rich team environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing client-facing documents and presentation materials in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Extensive coordination and production of materials including daily & quarterly reports, meeting prep packets and research materials, etc.
- Obtaining data information using various applications and market data services
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- International and domestic travel itineraries and arrangements
- Proactive calendar management
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Providing back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- At least 3 years of prior administrative support experience; investment industry background/interest will be viewed favorably
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Detail orientation and a general comfort in a data-rich environment
- Strong service orientation, solid judgment, professionalism and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Flexibility, ability to work under deadlines, and a sense of humor
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at ********@wellington.com .
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and1 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to1 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018
HR Associate and Assistant to the Executive DirectorCentral Massachusetts CollaborativeJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Primary Responsibilities: Act as confidential secretary and assistant to the chief administrative officer1 hour agoShareWorcester, MA 01606
Office AssistantSmock Fansler Corporation$40,000 - $60,000 a yearJob details Salary $40,000 - $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this1 hour agoShareRemote
Stylist-in-TrainingHoliday Hair | Alline Salon GroupStylist-In-Training Overview A stylist-in-training is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to1 day agoShareNew Holland, PA 17557