Administrative Assistant to the CEO
Job details Salary $30 - $33 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Microsoft Powerpoint: 5 years (Preferred)
Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
Iron Workers International – IMPACT Program - Washington, DC
Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust
The primary mission of IMPACT is to expand job opportunities for its members through innovative and progressive labor management cooperative programs. IMPACT works closely with its members to dramatically improve the product ironworkers offer the construction industry.
The Administrative Assistant to the CEO is responsible to perform a wide variety of conference and meeting planning activities any administrative and clerical duties. The Administrative Assistant to the CEO is responsible for supervising the Administrative Assistant and supporting the IMPACT offsite staff. In addition, the Administrative Assistant to the CEO is responsible to perform a variety of support services as directed by the CEO.
- Create and maintain online files, monitor contents, create new files, purge old information, annual review of files.
- Utilize SalesForce as our association management system, to track every aspect of IMPACT.
- Create mail merge documents for mailings.
- Update SalesForce records and accounts.
- Create spreadsheets and compose correspondence for IMPACT staff.
- Conference Planning – check for accuracy of contact information in SalesForce and update records as needed, send out meeting confirmations to prospective attendees, contact hotels, prepare meeting packets in Boardpaq, prepare badges, and attendee lists, among other duties.
- Support and assist Regional Directors.
- Route telephone calls relay messages as needed.
- Maintain inventory of stationery and other office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency using computer software programs for word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and database programs.
· Experience handling multiple tasks and frequently changing priorities.
· Ability to administer and maintain office procedures and processes.
· Good written and oral communication skills, working in a team-oriented environment.
· Detail oriented, with good organizational skills.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in administrative support positions or equivalent role/responsibility.
The International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers Union, AFL-CIO, is a proud trade association whose beginnings go back to the 1890s.
We currently represent 120,000 members in North America.
Location: 1750 New York Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20006
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a pleasant environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees must be COVID-19 vaccinated. Masks are required in elevators and in lobby.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20006: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 4 years (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director8 hour agoShareRemote
Nursing Assistant - Labor and DeliverySt. Vincent's Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description Job Schedule: Part TimeStandard Hours: 24Job Shift: Shift 1Shift Details: Day/Eve Work where every18 hour agoShareBridgeport, CT 06606+9 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and18 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144
Unit AssociateYale New Haven Health SystemJob details Salary Up to $26.54 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Overview: To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and20 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06510
FRONT DESK / RECEPTIONGreen Man CannabisADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTION The primary function of Reception is to aid in the customer experience by greeting guests in a timely and welcoming21 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80204