Administrative Coordinator Sr
Full Job Description
Coordinates coverage and work flow to ensure smooth operation within the department: Coordinates or performs a wide variety of administrative activities to support department director(s) and managers. Reports to Director. Coordinates or performs all the activities needed assess technology along with trouble shooting. Performs a wide variety of activities to fulfill contractual obligations to physician credentialing and medical staff dues, including deliverables & accounting/billing. Interfaces with HR contacts of client organizations, vendors and brokers. Provide secretarial support to AVP and / or Director(s) to facilitate completion of department work: Provide secretarial support to Coordinator / Director to facilitate completion of department work: Provides support to Corporate Health Services/Sales and Corporate Finance. Provides support to Department Executive Director and Account Managers, as well as other department personnel. Serves as office manager, ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of department operations. Ensures efficient and effective functioning of department operations.
- Coordinates or performs a wide variety of administrative activities to support department director(s) and managers.
- Maintains calendars for AVP and / or Directors, coordinating schedules as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates arrangements for meetings and special events, including facilities, catering, and logistics. Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Collects, tracks, and maintains information specific to the department, often of a highly confidential nature.
- Coordinates the timely receipt, processing, production and distribution or regular reports to appropriate department and organization staff.
- Revises or drafts processes and procedures as needed to support efficient and effective department operations.
- Tracks and monitors department budget, researches variances, creates and maintains spreadsheets, and creates statistical reports. Prepares and distributes monthly budget reports.
- Processes requisitions, invoices, expense reports, prepares check requests, determines appropriate accounting codes, and ensure data entry of appropriate information.
- Maintains confidential employee records for department staff, processes time sheets, tracks PTO, and serves as liaison with payroll and Human Resources.
- Provide secretarial support to AVP and / or Director(s) to facilitate completion of department work.
- Prepares, edits, and proofreads letters, memoranda, documents, and presentations from draft or independently.
- Design formats and lays out documents, using intermediate and advanced features of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Reviews, determines appropriate disposition of, and responds to or distributes mail, faxes, and email. Follows up on requests and sends brochures, packets, and other department information, as appropriate.
- Organizes data and information. Ensures maintenance of hard copy and computer files. Builds and maintains databases using Access, Excel, and specialized database applications. May conduct research on the Internet.
- Serves as office manager, ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of department operations.
- Serves as liaison with facilities or building management and safety and security to ensure consistent provision of services and to resolve problems.
- Participates in office renovation, space allocation, and office moves, coordinating IS, telephone, facilities and other support services as needed.
- Coordinates coverage and workflow to ensure smooth operation within the department.
- Coordinates schedules of support staff to provide back up for reception and PTO.
- Insures physician, nurses and data assistant shifts are full
- Monitors time and attendance
- Orients new employees, provides training, in department policies and procedures. Coordinates clerical / administrative projects, delegating work to support staff to ensure timely completion.
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and2 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018
HR Associate and Assistant to the Executive DirectorCentral Massachusetts CollaborativeJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Primary Responsibilities: Act as confidential secretary and assistant to the chief administrative officer2 hour agoShareWorcester, MA 01606
Office AssistantSmock Fansler Corporation$40,000 - $60,000 a yearJob details Salary $40,000 - $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this2 hour agoShareRemote
Stylist-in-TrainingHoliday Hair | Alline Salon GroupStylist-In-Training Overview A stylist-in-training is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to1 day agoShareNew Holland, PA 17557