Administrative and Communications Assistant
Job details Salary $18 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Database administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Administrative & Communications Assistant
Full Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Mon-Fri., 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week, some flexibility allowed
Location: A five-person office near downtown Eugene, Oregon, USA
Responsible to: Director of Operations
For over 35 years, India Partners has helped to meet the needs of people in India suffering without food, education, shelter, medical care, and more. We are a faith-based non-profit and serve all regardless of caste, religion, gender, or creed.
The Administrative & Communications Assistant will provide critical support for our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, administrative, and communications skills. The candidate also must thrive in a multi-tasking role, exhibit flexibility and patience with poise, and take pride in contributing to the excellence and professionalism of the organization.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new work environment, learn new concepts, and independently gather key ideas and details.
- Ability to enthusiastically take on new challenges and learn new skills when needed.
- Ability to keep track of details and remain organized in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and navigate them confidently.
- Ability to shift with the changing needs of the growing organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain and update donor records
- Implement gift tracking metrics consistently and run reports as needed
- Compile mail lists for marketing campaigns
- Assist with inputting special gifts (e.g., workplace campaign gifts)
- Assist donors through telephone and email
- Assist with incoming mail and with outgoing mailings
- Complete printing of in-house receipts and appeals
- Help maintain organization within online filing system
- Assist with overall office organization and supply inventory
- Help coordinate volunteers when needed
- Assist with construction of giving webpages and consistency of gift tracking codes
- Assist with completing regular marketing tracking reports
- Assist in editing and scheduling of marketing campaigns (emails, mailings, etc.)
- Craft social media content in alignment with marketing calendar
- Implement social media posts across platforms
- Track effectivity of social media and utilize ads strategically
- Call and email donors
- Write and send thank you cards as needed
- Compile, update, and send reports to donors as needed
- Provide support in the maintenance of various workplace giving portals
- Special Projects
- Event support
- Radiothon support
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of administrative or office management experience required. Non-profit background or knowledge a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel and Word.
- Strong digital and computer skills
- Database experience preferred
- Passion for high quality work
- Excitement to work within a faith-motivated organization and culture
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, SEP-IRA, and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18-20/hour, based on experience
Please send cover letter and resume to: jobs at indiapartners dot org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Our workplace is spaced out and allows for distancing as needed and desired
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Database administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Membership and Database SpecialistAssociation for Jewish StudiesJob details Salary $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Association for Jewish Studies, the largest12 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Intake/Investigation Legal AssistantBottaro Law FirmJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job12 hour agoShareProvidence, RI 02903
Administrative AssistantSt. Anthony Community Care CenterJob details Salary $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer service: 1 year12 hour agoShareMetairie, LA
Remote Executive AssistantMaster Key Profits/Waldron Universal Enterprises...Job details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job12 hour agoShareRemote
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeSmart City NetworksJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job12 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77054