Aircraft Logs and Records Clerk
DynCorp International LLC. - China Lake, CA
The Production Control Clerk (Logs and Records) maintains Aircraft Logbooks (AESR's), EHR cards. And maintains Central Technical Publication Library. Principle Accountabilities
- Maintains the Technical Directives program and screens incoming TDC's for applicability, orders parts as required and issues MAF's for incorporation. Submits X-Ray and ETR reports.
- Maintains the rough Flight Log (aircraft and engine times, hours flown, tracks inspection due dates). Distributes Daily Status reports. issues scheduled Inspection and High Time component MAF's.
- Screens completed MAF's for accuracy and makes required AESR entries. Tracks oil analysis records.
- Screens incoming daily message traffic for action and information items and forwards as required.
- Develops and distributes the Monthly Maintenance Plan by the 25th of each month.
- Compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records, and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production, performing any combination of the following duties: compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, production specifications, and individual worker production sheets, following prescribed recording procedures and using computers and other available technology.
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Compiles form customer orders and other specifications detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
- Sorts and distributes work tickets or material to workers.
- Must be knowledgeable in Charts production, using charts, graphs, or pegboard, based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- Must know how to use a calculator in order to calculate such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, worker and department production rates
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in logs, records and maintenance administration requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable in all phases of OPNAV 4790.2 series and related aircraft maintenance and reporting requirements.
- Shall be able to accurately type and have technical knowledge of automatic data processing, computer, media and microfiche equipment.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and be eligible to qualify for and able to maintain a secret level clearance.
- May work in aircraft maintenance hangar or outside.
- May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to see aircraft in flight, read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
Aviation / Support (Full-time) Job Posting Jan 2, 2020, 1:33:05 PM Unposting Date Ongoing
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Safety & Security CoordinatorDocGo$15 - $16 an hourFull-timeJob Title: Coordinator, Safety & Security Pay Rate: $15 to $16 per hour Employment Type: Full-Time Schedule: 0700 to 190028 minute agoShareAlabama
Department of State Aide 6-E8 - Portage #202 and Kalamazoo County Branch OfficesState of MichiganUp to $200,000 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Description By applying to this position, you may be selected for vacancies at the Portage Branch Office or future vacancies within branch offices1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Portage, MI 49024
Patrol Officer (Non-Certified) - All LocationsDelaware River and Bay Authority$57,512 a yearFull-time12 hour shift +1(New Castle, DE; Cape May, NJ; Lewes, DE) 2022 Recruit Salary: $57,512 (Annualized)2022 Completion of Academy Salary: $59,113.60 (Annualized)2022 FTO Completion Salary:1 hour agoShareNew Castle, DE 19720
Engineer- GasWarrior Met Coal, LLCEstimated $48.8K - $61.8K a yearFull-timeEnsure Air Emission Compliance with Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) and Jefferson County Department of Health (JCDH) Rules and2 hour agoShareBrookwood, AL 35444
Zero Conversion Commodities Program AssistantThe Nature ConservancyEstimated $46.7K - $59.2K a yearOFFICE LOCATION United States Location open to Brazil or USA #PDN #LI-REMOTE WHO WE ARE The Nature4 hour agoShareRemote in United States