Amazon Grocery Warehouse - Earn Up to $19.50/hour
Job details Salary Up to $19.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Grocery Fresh Associate Job Overview You’ll be part of the Amazon grocery team that supports one of Amazon’s busiest services: online grocery orders. It’s similar to a shopper role, except that you’ll be working in a grocery warehouse, but it’s not like our other bigger buildings, it’s more like the size of a grocery store. Amazon Fresh offers customers everything from cereal to ice cream to fresh flowers, so you’ll be preparing orders for customers, working in different environments – including refrigerated and freezer spaces for part of your shift. It can be cold, but we’ll provide you with the right gear to stay warm! Duties & Responsibilities Some of your duties may include:
- Prepare grocery orders for delivery
- Use technology like computers, smartphones, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Intake new grocery inventory and put away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout the week
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Work in temperatures as low as -10°F and up to 90°F for extended periods
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Handle a variety of products you can buy on Amazon Fresh – including meat and alcohol
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide protective gear. All teams share safety tips daily.
- Surroundings. You’ll be working around moving machines – order pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
- Activity. Some activities may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Temperature. You’ll work in refrigerated and freezer spaces (as low as -10°F) for up to two hours of your shift, with short breaks every 30 minutes. You’ll be provided with proper safety gear and training.
- Noise level. It can get noisy at times. We provide hearing protection if you need it.
- Dress code. Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required.
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule options. Depending on where you work, schedules may include full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or part-time (20 hours or less), all with the option of working additional hours if needed.
- Shift flexibility. Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend. You can even have four-day workweeks, three-day weekends – and with Anytime Shifts, you can work as little as four hours per week.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our employees and offer a variety of free training and development programs, and we also have tuition reimbursement options for select employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups). Learn more about Anytime Pay.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, you’ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology.
- Free training. We’ll teach you how to drive power industrial trucks and how to work with the latest technology.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support each other.
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety guidelines.
You can begin by applying below. If you need help with your application or to learn more about our hiring process, you can find support here: https://hiring.amazon.com/hiring-process#/.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://hiring.amazon.com/people-with-disabilities#/.
Sr. Customer Support Specialist (New Products)Rippling$26.90 - $35.30 an hourFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified1 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Human Resources GeneralistMarriott International, Inc$24 an hourFull-timeJob Number 23018181 Job Category Human Resources Location The Westin Denver International Airport, 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado, United States Schedule2 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport area)+15 locations
Part-Time Cashier (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Cashier you’ll be responsible for efficiently processing customer purchases while providing excellent service to keep our customers3 hour agoShareSaint Marys, PA+17 locations
Part-Time Stocker (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an3 hour agoShareSaint Marys, PA+126 locations
House CleanerMaidProUp to $700 a weekFull-time +1No weekends +1Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Southern New Hampshire is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just4 hour agoShareTyngsboro, MA 01879+38 locations