Bosselman Travel Center Food Court Associate - Under 18
New Higher Starting Wage - Up to $17.00/hr DOE
$2000.00 Hiring Bonus - Details of bonus: $400 payable at 3 months, $600 at 6 months and $1000 at 1 year. Must be employed at time of payout.
The Travel Center Food Court Associate – Under 18 is responsible for serving customers in a professional, quick and courteous manner and complying with all food handling guidelines.
Bosselman has many benefits to offer you that you will not find anywhere else like:
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages)
- And much more!
Responsibilities: Following Restrictions must be adhered to:
- Team member cannot work with or near the fryer, including filtering, boil-outs, changing oil, or actual frying of food
- Team member cannot work with or near power driven slicer machine, bakery mixers or sheeting machines.
- Team member will not work at KKC concept under any circumstance
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Takes customer orders and prepares food to company specifications.
- Presents meal in a professional, friendly manner.
- Collects the proper amount of money, give back the necessary change, and completes correctly all cash register functions.
- Ensures meal is satisfactory to the customer.
- Completes prep work and stocking for the next shift and as need.
- Handles and prepares RAW chicken products properly and to safety standards.
- Records temps and waste properly.
- Cleans and maintains customer work areas and dining area and tables.
- Provides friendly and competent customer service.
- Report for work in a timely manner when scheduled with regular and consistent attendance.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Food Court experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to read and follow product specification guidelines.
- Must be able to count change back to customers.
- Must be trainable or have cash register experience.
- Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, or any shift needed.
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Travel Center Food Court Associate – Under 18 to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time; frequently walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or48 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Welfare Fraud Investigator (Entry/Journey DOQ)County of Solano$41.92 - $50.96 an hourFull-timeWHY JOIN US AT SOLANO COUNTY? COMMITMENT TO SERVICE: Our mission is to serve the people and to provide a safe and healthy place to live, learn, work and play. We48 minute agoShareSolano County, CA
BFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferredMassachusetts General Hospital(MGH)Part-time +1Day shiftBFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferred - (3224336) General Summary The59 minute agoShareBoston, MA 02114 (West End area)
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $49.5K - $62.7K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live59 minute agoShareRemote in United States
Voice Communications SpecialistSpaceXEstimated $70.1K - $88.8K a yearWeekend availability +1SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is59 minute agoShareCape Canaveral, FL