COVID-19 and Oregon Wildfires Data Specialists
Job details Job Type Full-time Temporary Full Job Description Description:
Duration: 45 days – 9 months
About the Organization: Lines for Life is a regional non-profit that is dedicated to preventing substance abuse and suicide. We offer help and hope to individuals and communities, and promote mental health for all. Our work addresses a spectrum of needs that include intervention, prevention, and advocacy. We educate, train, and advocate to prevent issues of substance abuse, mental illness, and thoughts of suicide from reaching crisis levels. But when a crisis arises or support is needed, we are available 24/7/365 to intervene with personalized help.
Position Summary: Lines for Life is seeking to hire 3 full-time data specialists who will support the COVID-19 and Oregon Wildfire Crisis Counseling Programs by ensuring FEMA’s data collection and reporting requirements are met and by analyzing the data to help improve program services to better provide emotional support and resources to those who identify as being stressed from COVID-19 and/or the wildfires. The COVID-19 Program currently has funding for 2 data specialists for 9 months and the Oregon Wildfire program has 45 days of funding for 1 Data Specialist, with the possibility of that being extended to 9 months.
- Implement and oversee the data collection activities for the COVID-19 and Oregon Wildfire Crisis Counseling Programs in accordance with FEMA’s reporting requirements.
- Become proficient in using Lines for Life’s electronic health record system, Proteus, to pull required data.
- Collect and analyze data, provide data analysis and feedback to the Safe & Strong Emotional Support Supervisor and Emotional Support Outreach Program Manager, as well as Oregon Health Authority to improve its program services.
- Train staff on data collection requirements and work closely with program leadership to ensure accuracy of the completed forms.
- Support the program manager and team leads and Lines for Life’s quality assurance team.
- Perform other duties, such administrative and organizational tasks as needed.
- Experience analyzing complex data.
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency in Office 365, including Excel
- Program evaluation knowledge and experience a plus
- Experience with electronic health record systems a plus
- Lived and professional experience related to the COVID-19 pandemic and Oregon wildfires preferred.
- Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA) or Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) a plus.
Work Schedule & Physical Requirements:
- This position will typically work 40 hours per week, typically Mondays through Fridays, but may potentially include working weekends to meet the reporting deadlines.
- This position will work 100% remotely, as long as the technology and HIPAA compliance requirements can be met.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
Lived Experience: Lines for Life encourages individuals with lived experience to apply. This includes individuals who have undertaken their own recovery journey or supported someone through a recovery journey from mental health conditions, suicidal struggles, and/or substance abuse. They have the capacity to draw upon and use their own lived experiences to help others and prevent suicide and substance abuse and promote mental wellness.
EEO: Lines for Life strives to create a diverse, inclusive environment to better represent the communities that we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All Lines for Life employees must be approved to work by the Oregon Department of Human Services’ Background Check Unit. Background checks are completed after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Amazon FedEx Delivery Driver/Packages/Loader-Hourly-$20.50! FLNorthWest Logistics$20.50 - $32.00 an hourAmazon FedEx Delivery Driver/Packages/Loader-Hourly-$20.50! FL NorthWest Logistics-Panama City, FL 2116 High Ave,Panama City, FL 32405 Looking for delivery helpers who44 minute agoSharePanama City, FL 32405
Temporary COVID Community CoordinatorJustUs Health$40,000 - $45,000 a yearJOB SUMMARY JustUs Health is hiring a COVIDLine Community Coordinator as we kick off our brand new COVIDLine, where we’ll be helping members of the LGBTQ+2 hour agoShareSaint Paul, MN 55114 (St. Anthony area)
Inbound Customer Service RepresentativeDiscover Financial Services$16 an hourWith Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do2 hour agoSharePhoenix, AZ
Inbound Customer Service Representative - PM ShiftsDiscover Financial Services$16 an hourWith Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do2 hour agoShareWest Valley City, UT
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal)Tri HoldCoJob Summary: As a Customer Service Representative, you are the voice of our company, the first point of contact, the first opportunity to wow our members and provide9 hour agoShareFolsom, CA 95630