Caregiver for Elderly
Are you finally retired? Empty Nester? Desire to continue working a few hours to help someone in need? If so, it's time to consider Comfort Keepers. As a caregiver in our team, you will provide 1:1 in-home care, companionship, and personal care for your senior client. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our clients while enabling them to maintain independence in their own homes. We will fully train you to be a professional caregiver for seniors. We work with your schedule!
Some essential assistance is as followed:
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication Reminders
- Preparing meals and shopping for groceries or other essentials
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Assisting with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise (paid training provided) (optional)
- Work with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client's social, emotional, physical, and mental health
-Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
-Ability to multi-task, be flexible and dependable
-Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
-Complete a criminal and motor vehicle background check and drug test
-Please note: You will need a driver's license and car to get to client's homes and/or client transportation or errands.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. Direct deposit and holiday premium pay, health insurance, and the opportunity to save for your future with a 401K matching program.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's. Shadowing shift. Hands on training.
- Flexible schedules: We have part-time and full-time opportunities available. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you and your clients.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood!
- Make new friends: A Comfort Keeper typically develops genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Comfort Keepers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Comfort Keeper, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Become a Comfort Keepers today! Apply now!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to pass a thorough background check and drug test?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Personal CaregiverCommunity Home Health Care$15.20 - $16.00 an hourCommunity Home Health Care is seeking a Personal Care Aide (PCA or HHA) to become a part of our team in the Orange County, NY area! You will provide routine personal30 minute agoShareNewburgh, NY 12550
CaregiverBrookview MeadowsEstimated $28.2K - $35.6K a yearHelp enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Brookview Meadows! Now hiring full-time and part-time multiple shifts. Day30 minute agoShareGreen Bay, WI 54313
Skilled and New CaregiversPacific Senior Care$17 - $30 an hourLooking for a part-time or possible full-time exciting and super rewarding job?*Ask about our $1,000.00 sign-on bonus* *RESTRICTIONS APPLY* We are seeking skilled1 hour agoShareVentura, CA+6 locations
In Home Caregiver (FT and PT)Comfort KeepersFrom $15 an hourComfort Keepers is the HIGHEST paying Non-Medical company in your area! We start at $15.00-$16.00 and have several GREAT benefits listed below!! Comfort Keepers is1 hour agoShareNashville, TN 37211
Caregiver ~ No CNA RequiredHome Instead Senior Care$15.00 - $16.50 an hourChat Now with a recruiting specialist at www.caregiverapply.com Job Description: Are you passionate and interested in working with the senior population? Would you like1 hour agoShareBlooming Prairie, MN+36 locations