Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites
5600 Woodlands Trail
Denison, TX 75020
Full Time: 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am
*Sign on bonus available for newly hired, weekend double CNAs through 10/31/2019!
Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites is the newest state-of-the-art healthcare and rehabilitation center in Denison, Texas. We offer 133 beds of skilled nursing care and our facility is equipped to provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our staff consists of licensed therapists, nurses and social workers with independent physicians working closely with our team. Our goal is to provide our residents with the highest level of care to assist them attain their highest level of function.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility. Some of the care and services delivered to patients by the Certified Nursing Assistant include assisting with bathing, changing linens, properly positioning patients, offering hydration, checking in on patients in the morning and night, and taking/ recording vital signs. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nursing Assistant will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in the state of TX
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Administrative AssistantTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.3 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27603+2 locations
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.3 hour agoShareSavannah, GA 31405
Administrative AssistantNew Sega Home Textiles (northJob details Salary $50,000 - $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description New Sega Home Textiles North America, Inc. Administrative Assistant –3 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Billing ClerkMountain Comprehensive Health CorporationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES General Duties: The Billing Clerk position is primarily responsible for the3 hour agoShareWhitesburg, KY 41858
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTFrazer, LTDJob details Salary $17.50 - $25.00 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you a friendly, optimistic person who prefers harmony and lack of conflict4 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77081