Job details Salary $18 - $28 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 6 Qualifications
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Pentagon Technologies, Inc. is a global company with 900+ employees and operations in over ten countries. Pentagon is a leader in providing mission-critical semiconductor parts cleaning and support services, on-site fab construction protocol and certification services and surface particle contamination detection services and products.
Our customers include the largest semiconductor chip and OEM tool manufacturers in the industry. We stay at the front of our industry through innovation and technical proficiency that is driven down to all of our processes and employees. Our industry is in the midst of unprecedented growth and shortages of computer chips. Chemical Operator is a direct labor position within the production team whose main responsibilities are to process parts within the chemical process (etching) & detailing arena according to written processes and known practices.
Pentagon is hiring Chem Room Operators/Technicians at all levels and for all shifts. We train! We are looking for experienced candidates and also welcome those with zero experience. We have the right opportunity for you!
Pay: $18-$28/hour based on experience, level, and shift:
CHEM ROOM OPERATOR 1: $18 - $22/hour - No Experience Required; Bring your positive attitude!
CHEM ROOM OPERATOR 2: $21 - $26/hour - High School Diploma or equivalent; 3+ years' related experience; Systems experience or documented Certifications; Other experience that can be applied to job
CHEM ROOM TECHNICIAN: $24 - $30/hour - High School Diploma or equivalent; 5+ years' related experience; Technical understanding of Parts Cleaning
LEADS/PRODUCTION SUPERVISORS: $26 - $32/hour - High School Diploma or equivalent; 5+ years' related experience; Technical understanding of cleaning parts as the position requires. All employee's will be trained and is to follow all general safety requirements of Pentagon Technologies, as well as specific safety requirements within the chemical team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but not limited to:
- Process customer supplied parts within the chemical process (etching) & detailing department according to known processes as specified by work order traveler instructions.
- Follow operating procedures as assigned to the team to assure consistent, reliable, and timely processing of parts within this team.
- Responsible to process customer supplied parts within known processes as specified by work order traveler.
- Must be able to work around chemicals. Clean parts by wiping and dipping different chemicals that are specified on the traveler.
- Understand and follow gowning, operating, and parts handling procedures and protocols as assigned to assure consistent, reliable, and timely processing of parts.
- Ability to bring to management in a clear, concise, and professional manner all potential conflicts in the performance of their duties.
- Has an appreciation for timeliness, quality, and punctuality. This includes following all rules and regulations, including safety, attendance, breaks, time off, established by management.
- Prior work experience in a high-paced and team-oriented environment is preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work in a controlled noisy environment that requires ear/eye protection at all time. Persons with such medical conditions as asthma, allergies, or extreme sensitivity to confine, noisy environment areas may not be good candidates for this position.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life, LTD & STD Insurance
- 401(k) matching, includes company match
- Paid time off, Sick time, and Floating holidays
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible schedules
At Pentagon, we take our duty seriously to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards. In order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large, we have implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. All new hires must have received at least a first vaccine dose prior to starting with Pentagon.
Pentagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or applicable legally protected characteristics.
We would like to thank everyone who submits their application for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, we are unable to give status updates. If a strong match is found between your qualifications and the requirements of the position, we will contact you to further discuss your career opportunity with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Are you vaccinated?
- If not, are you willing to get vaccinated?
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Quality Management/SHE.ErberJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the21 hour agoShareNewark, DE
DeFi PartnershipsVerdiLife Inc.Job details Salary $88,000 - $134,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Candidates who fill the23 hour agoShareRemote
Package Sorter - Immediate Hire $3,000 Sign On Bonus!Amazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $19.80 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon XL Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be part of23 hour agoShareArgyle, TX 76226
Hotel Front Desk AgentCourtyard Dallas Plano/RichardsonJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Join our team and receive an onboarding bonus of $600! $300 will be paid at1 day agoSharePlano, TX 75074
Forklift OperatorAdirondack BeveragesJob details Salary $21 - $23 an hour Full Job Description Adirondack Beverages is looking to hire Forklift Operators for our upstate New York facility. Quality /1 day agoShareSchenectady, NY 12302