Are you looking for a day full of FUN? Do you love children and want to make a meaningful difference in their lives? The Nest School, a fresh new childcare concept of prestige, just might be the perfect place for you. The Nest is currently seeking full time Cook.
As a Cook at The Nest, you will help build strong minds, healthy bodies, and happy kids. We create a culture of kindness, a foundation for wellness and strive to make learning FUN. We will always take our best and make it better. The Nest School will provide the highest quality childcare in the area. We don’t just stop at the children, we include our teachers, and our food! We provide high quality, state of the art classrooms, all-natural playgrounds, an electronic parent engagement device for better communication and health and safety are a top priority, with air purifiers in every room. We offer highly competitive pay and an opportunity to find a long-term placement that is a perfect fit for you. We offer professional development opportunities, referral bonus programs, and our “Nest Egg” rewards program to keep our teachers fully engaged.
- Planning and posting menus for children ensuring awareness of food allergies
- Maintaining inventory for food and kitchen supplies to prepare nutritional meals for children
- Distributing meals to classrooms maintaining sanitary conditions and standards
- Ensuring overall sanitation of the kitchen, storage, and meal prep areas
- Properly recording and reporting meals served
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life Insurance plans
- 401K, including employer matching
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays-varies by hours worked.
- Childcare discounts
- And we guarantee lots of FUN!
- At least one year of experience with nutritional meal preparation. Experience in a school or restaurant environment is preferred.
- Displays compassion, creativity, alertness, flexibility, patience, and consistency.
- Time management and good communication skills, both written and oral.
Contact us today, to hear more about our vison and to become part of our growing team, where every day is FUN!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greensboro, NC 27408: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cooking: 1 year (Required)
- Meal preparation: 1 year (Required)
- Time management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knife skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Judicial Services Assistant - Family Relations Center DivisionSacramento Superior Court$29.60 - $35.96 an hourFull-timeDescription Under general direction, performs a wide variety of specialized clerical and technical administrative duties for judicial officers,3 hour agoShareSacramento, CA 95826 (College-Glen area)
Quality and Training Lead - Remote OpportunityKinderCare EducationFull-timeOvertimeWorking with KinderCare Learning Companies means using your outstanding talents to help set the foundation for lifelong learners, where you can collaborate with8 hour agoShareRemote in Portland, OR
Customer Relations ManagerCultural Care Au PairFrom $50 an hourFull-timeThe Customer Relations Manager is a vital position within our cultural exchange program. You will provide our host families and au pairs with exceptional customer11 hour agoShareRemote
Senior Operations Lead, Fraud and Disputes Intake (Remote Friendly)Mission LaneEstimated $65K - $82.3K a yearMission Lane is revolutionizing access to financial tools to pave a clear way forward for millions of Americans on the path to financial success. We strive to create12 hour agoShareRemote in Richmond, VA+8 locations
Project ExecutionJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.$128,250 - $190,000 a yearFull-timeAs an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and22 hour agoShareNew York, NY+3 locations