City Brand Ambassador - Austin (Wooten)
goPuff is the first digital convenience retailer that was founded in 2013. Our co-founders Rafael and Yakir were 20 years old and sophomores at Drexel University in Philadelphia when they decided that stocking their college townhouse with snacks and essentials was taking way too long and trips to the store were too hard to pull off on top of balancing school, work and friends. So they spent all night drafting mockups of the app on the back of their Intro to Business notes.- iconic!
Three months later they were delivering those same convenience items from the back of their Plymouth Voyager around campus. The service caught on, the name stuck, and now we are in over 90 markets with no plans of slowing down. - the hustle is real!
If you are self driven, enthusiastic, outgoing, and a creative person then you might just be a perfect goPuff Brand Ambassador! We want our Ambassadors to be as involved as possible in our marketing efforts and spread the word about goPuff to everyone in their area. As a result, we need dedication and determination from our team members. Each Ambassador should be able to dedicate 8-10 hours per week in this role. You will gain real world marketing experience while getting paid for everything you do!
What you will be doing on a weekly basis:
- Help to generate new customers #newbies
- Be our eyes and ears in your market
- Build relationships with organizations and local businesses
- Excite community members and portray a positive image of goPuff in your market
- Represent our brand in various functions
- Community Events: identify key festivals, concerts, athletics, etc.; and help in staffing the event
- Partnerships: setup one partnership with a local business or campus organization each month.
- Samplings: plan and execute samplings to community members and promote current marketing initiatives
- Business Drops: drop off snacks to local businesses to grow business
- Work events and activations (hourly pay will be given)
- Marketing Collateral: distribute marketing collateral throughout the surrounding community
- Use your social media networks to participate in weekly Social Media Challenges
- Come up with new ideas for promotions
- Must love snacks to work at goPuff (duh)
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated (Preferably Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising Major)
- Availability to work throughout the week, including weekdays, evenings and weekends at key events
- Integrated into community, with an established network of contacts (clubs, organizations, etc)
- Active presence on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Retail, service industry, and/ or sales experience
- Available to work between 8 to 10 hours each week
- Additional compensation for every new user you get ($$$)
- Flexible Hours (You make your weekly schedule based on your availability)
- Free goPuff Swag
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Staff Writer, Seattle - The InfatuationJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Full-timeAt The Infatuation, we're on a mission to create the best restaurant recommendation platform in the world. We publish editorially-driven restaurant reviews and guides1 hour agoShareBrush Prairie, WA
Watts Car Share AssociateGreen Commuter$15 - $25 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +5About Green Commuter Green Commuter is an all-electric vanpooling, car sharing and fleet replacement company and the first US-based EV car sharing company to be2 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90002 (Watts area)
Office AssistantDelta Construction and Electric Co.$18 - $20 an hourPart-timeMonday to FridayOffice Assistance Delta Construction and Electric Company was established in 1971 and has continued to grow and expand in a wide range of fields over the past 40 years,2 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90031 (Lincoln Heights area)
InvoicingSanMarInvoicer/Truck Loader We call it “The SanMar Difference.” In this case, the difference is the culture and the perks! Shift: Monday - Friday2 hour agoShareShakopee, MN 55379
Patient Access Representative- Physical Therapy and Rehab - Broad RippleCommunity Health NetworkEstimated $28.6K - $36.2K a yearFull-timeJoin our community Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Patient Access team. If you are looking for challenging work and3 hour agoShareUnited States+19 locations