- Excellent Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Hours and Schedules
- Advancement Opportunities
Essential Job Functions. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be in proper uniform all the time (nametag, pants, hat, etc.). Wear a clean uniform at all times.
- Be on time all the time. Attendance is required. Follow all CALL IN procedures if you will be absent.
- Accuracy in handling monetary transactions, including counting back change to the guest. Follows all cash register and cash/credit card handling procedures as required for the position.
- Responds and attends to patron requests.
- Expedites food order requests for take out and/or dining room consumption.
- Responsible for various duties including making sandwiches and placing food in display cases.
- Accountable for proper food handling and food code regulations.
- Relies on instructions and guidelines to perform functions of the job.
- Must have English comprehension skills for purposes of safety, job instructions, policy, and guest service.
- Works under their immediate supervision.
- HAVE FUN...
Physical Demands and Work Environment include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, touch, climb, lift, and read (see) for extended periods of time (8 hours+).
- Must be able to regularly and safely lift and move boxes, supplies, and materials weighing 25 lbs. or more
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, noisy, and sometimes limited movement environment.
- Must be able to maintain sanitation, food safety, and other food service environment requirements.
- Must be able to use, mix and store safely all chemicals, hazardous products and cleaning materials.
From date of hire, there is a one hundred eighty-day (180) introductory period for all new hires. Excellent attendance is required with schedule flexibility determined by business needs. During these 180 days, Fifth Avenue Restaurant Group will evaluate your performance to determine any areas of improvements, additional training or if employment dismissal is necessary.
Brand: LA Subs
Address: 3900 Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV - 89109
Property Description: 224-Luxor
Property Number: 224
Medical ReceptionistCTO Health Services$15 - $18 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +3The Medical Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating a positive patient experience by ensuring efficiency from the registration9 hour agoShareSilver Spring, MD 20910
Serverfuji hibachi$180 - $250 a dayFull-time +1Day shift +7We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’15 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10036 (Hell's Kitchen area)
Full Time Front Counter Trainer $19/hrChick-fil-A Cherry Creek$19 an hourFull-timeWe are seeking a Front Counter Trainer to become an integral part of the Chick-fil-A team! You will help Shift Leaders oversee the organization's daily operations with a16 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80246 (Southeastern Denver area)
Plumbing Repair SpecialistARS-Rescue RooterFrom $100,000 a yearFull-timeOverview: We are looking for a Plumbing Sales Representative to join our successful, growing team at ARS/Rescue Rooter. With us you will be able to grow your21 hour agoShareSeattle, WA 98107 (Ballard area)+6 locations
Duane Reade CashierWALGREENSPart-timeWeekend availability +1Founded in 1960, Duane Reade is the largest drug store chain in the metropolitan New York City area, offering a variety of prescription and over-the-counter drugs,1 day agoShareNew York, NY 10075 (Upper East Side area)