Craftsmen and Technicians
Job details Salary Up to $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Full Job Description
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. UTZ Handyman & Remodeling is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Carroll, Baltimore, and Frederick counties.What You Will Receive
- Earn up to $1,200/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as an Independent Contractor - part-time or full-time - on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well-qualified customers
- Branded apparel
The Carpenter performs and coordinates the cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential setting. You must have experience as a residential carpenter, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, and prepare detailed work order at job completion
- Must have knowledge and be able to perform general, plumbing, appliance repair & electrical work
- Drywall, painting and tiling skills are a plus
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process including a background check
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
- Must carry General Liability Insurance or be willing to do so.
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman who has experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman (apprentice, journeyman or master level) from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
Service Desk ManagerSAIC$75,001 - $100,000 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job ID: 2115753 Location: OAK RIDGE , TN , US Date Posted: 2021-10-18 Category: Information7 hour agoShareOak Ridge, TN+3 locations
StorekeeperUnited Airlines Inc.$15.03 an hourJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours. Technical7 hour agoShareNewark, NJ 07102
Machine OperatorInternational Vitamin Corporation$17.00 - $18.50 an hourJob details Salary $17.00 - $18.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Overnight4 day agoShareGreenville, SC 29607
Office and Service AdministratorStonybrook Water Company$25 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $25 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Customer service: 2 years5 day agoShareMassachusetts
Service Desk ConsultantHouk Consulting$40,000 - $60,000 a yearJob details Salary $40,000 - $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Windows: 1 year5 day agoShareCranberry Township, PA