Customer & Administrative Support Representative
Do you thrive in an environment that is geared towards outstanding hospitality? Do you have a passion for being innovative and creative? Is hard work on your top list of ideals? Are you a steward of your working environment? Then read on…
The Villages Community Development Districts (The District) tops the list of community development districts that continues to grow in one of the most scenic locations in Florida, The Villages. Our collective commitment to hospitality, innovation & creativity, hard work and stewardship help employees thrive and excel in many fields within The District. An immediate full-time opportunity exists for an individual with commitment, a “passion” for excellence and “drive” for accuracy to join our Customer Service team. This position requires a solid background of advanced customer service skills, used daily. The incumbent will enjoy a challenging atmosphere and being part of a productive team that supports all departments within The District and our surrounding community. The District is looking for an individual with a desire to utilize their cutting-edge customer service skills. The District provides a supportive and engaging workplace that is committed to developing great talent, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits. Do not pass up this opportunity to be a part of a positive, expanding organization.
Competitive Benefits as a full-time employee of the District include:
- Medical Insurance (fully paid for employee single coverage)
- Voluntary health benefits including Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(a) Retirement Plan, with contributions funded by the District
- 457(b) Retirement Plan, permitting employee pre-tax deferrals
- Flexible Spending programs for both Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Eligible
- Tier 2 qualifying organization for The Villages Charter School
Acts as first contact with customers and assists customers on the phone and in the office with questions, issues or concerns. This position strives to satisfy the customers’ concerns while applying the rules and policies of the District. Inquiries may be received in-person, telephonically or by mail. All responses are provided in a courteous and helpful manner. Work is usually independent within a team environment and requires critical thinking and problem solving skills.
The position performs a range of administrative duties to support the operations of the Customer Service Center and Administration office, as well as providing administrative support to the Director of Resident Services and Communication. This is a multi-faceted position responsible for working and communicating with all levels of management, department members, as well as residents, general public, vendors and other government agencies. The job duties are shared with other Customer & Administrative Support Representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes visitors and residents, determines nature of business and announces them to the appropriate staff.
- Provides general information on all District Departments to both customers and fellow co-workers.
- Maintains excellent public relations with communications to the public and other departments and agencies. Ability to work both independently and productively with others. Ability to answer telephones and direct calls to the appropriate department or organization.
- Address customers and respond to resident inquiries and complaints on a regular basis.
- Represents all District Departments at the bi-monthly Lifestyle Expo, answering questions, notifying new residents in which District they reside, and passing out general District information.
- Represents all District Departments at Recreation Grand Openings and other functions, answering questions and passing out general District information.
- Set-up the weekly Community Development District Orientation (CDD Orientation), ensuring all handout information is provided and creating certificates for each participant.
- Handles difficult and significant customer complaints.
Gate & ID cards:
- Issues replacement Resident ID cards to homeowners and Resident ID cards to non-owners, following the guidelines as set forth in Permanent Residency Requirements for Non-Owners.
- Issues replacement gate cards to residents, staff, and vendors.
- Issues Executive Trail Fees and Guest Passes. Must follow all guest ID guidelines as set forth in the Guest ID Policy.
- Administers Adopt-A-Bench program, which includes: meeting with residents, determining bench locations based on established guidelines, working with District departments on placement and maintenance of benches, and ordering benches within established time frames.
- Acts as liaison for Veterans Memorial Park, selling bricks to be placed at the Veterans Memorial Park.
Recreational Vehicle Storage facilities :
- Processes space rentals for the two District owned Recreational Vehicle Storage facilities: Industrial and Alhambra.
- Maintains waiting list for 20’, 30’, 40’, and 50’ foot spaces, notifying wait-listed residents within established time frames.
- Processes new space rentals and cancellations, notifying all appropriate District departments of changes.
Postal Facility Bulletin Boards:
- Process all incoming bulletin board postings.
- Answers questions on the established policies and procedures related to bulletin board postings.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, using all available resources (Internet, phone listings, etc.) to answer calls as appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to: giving general directions, providing information on community events, and giving information on various District programs such as Resident Academy and CDD Orientation.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail to appropriate staff.
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars.
- Assists in establishing work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains an efficient filing system for all documents and creates new files as needed.
- Updates ALPHA listing which is used by all District departments.
- Monitors and orders supplies for assigned Departments.
- Provides written and verbal answers to all Customer Service inquiries through the Incident Reporting system and Customer Service mailbox.
Performs other duties as assigned.
SchedulerLawrence Livermore National LaboratoryEstimated $92.9K - $118K a yearFull-timeCompany Description Join us and make YOUR mark on the World! Are you interested in joining some of the brightest talent in the world to strengthen the United30 minute agoShareLivermore, CA 94550
Executive AssistantMunich Re America ServicesEstimated $99.5K - $126K a yearFull-timeExecutive Assistant Location Princeton , United States Your job This role is open to Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.We’re adding to our diverse30 minute agoSharePrinceton, NJ 08540
Western Montana Forestry and Stewardship AssistantThe Nature Conservancy$45,100 - $46,800 a yearFull-timeOFFICE LOCATION Missoula, Montana, USA WHO WE ARE The mission of The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is to conserve the lands and waters30 minute agoShareMissoula, MT 59802 (Heart of Missoula area)
Store ManagerH&M$67,004 - $75,379 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Company Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new30 minute agoShareWoodbridge, VA 22192
Intelligence Research SpecialistU.S. Department of State$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeOverview Accepting applications Open & closing dates 12/07/2022 to 12/20/2022 Salary $74,950 - $97,430 per year Pay scale & grade GS 11 Location 130 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Rosslyn, VA