Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
The Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist role provides a single point of contact to Customers, Shared Services, Sales and Product Supply System (PSS) teams. The role manages planned and unplanned Sales activities that impact multiple orders/customers. This role leads meetings, both with internal stakeholders and with key customers. The work involves assessing complex issues, gathering information from stakeholders, collaborating to create solutions and communicating/implementing these solutions.
The Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for running SAP queries and using reports to identify trends and problem solve any opportunities. This role will also include project management and leading process improvement with cross-functional stakeholders (internal & external). This person must have excellent knowledge of supply chain and strong problem solving, communication, and customer service skills. This person should have the ability to prioritize and have a sense of urgency for their work. They must be able to work independently to manage the complexity of the work and the various level of stakeholders, with which they interact with. Additionally, the Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for day to day customer service activities.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Manage planned activities and resolve issues that affect multiple orders/customers, determine solutions and execute changes. Lead cross-functional meetings to resolve issues.
- Perform all Customer Service day to day work, manage escalated issues, and address service issues & opportunities / trends raised by Customers, PSS teams, Customer Solutions and Account Teams.
- Lead continuous improvement activities and project management with cross-functional teams
- Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, and capabilities to meet or exceed goals.
- Single point of contact for assigned customer, attend face to face customer meetings, internal forecast meetings, sales meetings etc.
- Manage high volume promotional activities by ensuring end to end execution of all Customer requirements
- Communicate and present to all levels in the organization
- Types of planned activities managed - Informal and formal allocation, holiday schedules, new item implementations, managing warehouse closing/openings, item discontinuations, SAP implementations
- Types of unplanned activities managed - unplanned closings, redirects, dock capacity, transportation capacity and issues, open order reports, quality holds, pre-cuts, short code and too old to sell process
- Day to day customer service activities (i.e. order entry; expedited orders; customer order change request; customer pick up; Customer credits; transportation issues; product cuts; general product information; over, short, and damaged process; transportation method change; process order changes based on delivery block reports; credit hold resolution; vendor managed inventory; duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders; identification and correction of EDI order issues; transportation Pool Schedules; order scrubbing to adhere to TMMC policies; item conversion; combining two or more orders to ship together; McDonald’s distributor special services)
- Investigate, then validate, claim or request reversal of fines, customer deductions and transportation deductions
Qualifications & Requirements
- Required: High School diploma; GED equivalent
- Preferred: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- At least one year in a customer-facing role and one year in a call center
- Three years in a customer facing role; three years in a call center are preferred
- Strong customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, and communication skills.
- Building collaborative relationships with Product Supply System teams, Sales and our Customer.
- Knowledge of supply chain, Order Management, and Customer Services processes and systems.
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough documentation and communication.
- Must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Express ideas precisely, persuasively and effectively; listens and responds appropriately to Customers and co-workers and all levels of management in an effective professional manner.
- Commitment to and passion for continuous improvement.
- Experience with the following systems is preferred - SAP P08 and SAP reports, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Excel and Pivot Tables, SoftPhone (for teleworking), Microsoft Office.
What We Can Do for You
- Innovative Technology: We utilize and lead the market with our large supply chain network and state-of-art technology we use each day.
- Experiences: with a global organization and the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive benefits package that start on day one of employment.
Customer Service; Cross-Functional Teams; Communication; Problem Solving; Order Management; Time Management; Complex Issues; Relationship Building
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Team Member (Immediately Hiring) - Up to $19.25AmazonUp to $19.25 an hourJob details Salary Up to $19.25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Pay rate: Up to5 hour agoShareBremerton, WA 98312
CS- Compliance Specialist-Remote PositionAdvantage Credit$18 an hourJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Mortgage Auditing: 2 years5 hour agoShareRemote
SuperintendentRichmond American HomesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we5 hour agoShareTucson, AZ 85706+22 locations
Customer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At the Coca-Cola Company we believe the consumers are the center of our business and we’ve created a5 hour agoShareAlpharetta, GA 30009+1 location
Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker - Second Ave and 106th St - New York, NYJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Job details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description At JPMorgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel5 hour agoShareNew York, NY