Customer Service Associate
Gibbs Oil has positions available for Customer Service Associate.
The basic duties for this position include, but are not limited to;
Completing all aspects of the day to day responsibilities of your shift, running the cash register, completing shift paperwork, stocking, customer service and inside / outside cleaning.
Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Customer Service Associate is the backbone of our company. As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a clerk and a cashier!
If you are a responsible, reliable, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public and you are interested in a career in managing a fast paced, customer oriented environment, NOW is the time to apply!
Some position requirement are, but not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Retail Customer Service
- Completion of All required shift paperwork
- Receiving merchandise deliveries
- Can work without constant supervision
- Will maintain image standards by maintaining cleanliness and fresh merchandise
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Able to complete both inside and outside cleaning as needed
- Ability to stock shelves and cooler items
- Can handle a fast paced work environment, Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks
- Is a team player
- Ability to work 2nd shift on a regular basis, work weekends and holidays as needed
- Reports all unusual occurrences, environmental or maintenance issues to management
- Ability to pay attention to detail when completing required daily documentation
Physical Requirements Include:
Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 25
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Durham, NH (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Night shift
- Holidays required
- Weekends required
Crew Member (full-time)Tropical Smoothie Cafe$13 - $15 an hourJob details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Full Job Description CAN YOU DELIVER AMAZING? We're looking for fun,1 hour agoShareJupiter, FL 33458+2 locations
Remote Live Event Manager - Video SurveillanceSALTEX GROUP$20 - $40 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $40 an hour Job Type Full-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Events1 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90033
70123-Community Referred AssociateMarshallsAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide1 hour agoShareOrlando, FL 32821+2 locations
Nomura Greentech – 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AssociateNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full4 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Production AssociateErberJob details Job Type Full-time Temporary Contract Full Job Description Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for4 hour agoShareNewark, DE