Customer Service Representative- Duals- Remote
We are currently recruiting top talent for our Center of Excellence Customer Service group.
-Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and impacts members' service experience by manner of how customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence are handled. -Customer inquiries are of basic and at times complex nature.
- Engages, consults and educates members based upon the member’s unique needs, preferences and understanding of Aetna plans, tools and resources to help guide the members along a clear path to care.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors. Triages resulting rework to appropriate staff.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors. The CSR guides the member through their members plan of benefits, Aetna policy and procedures as well as having knowledge of resources to comply with any regulatory guidelines.
- Creates an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest to champion for our members' best health.
- Taking accountability to fully understand the member’s needs by building a trusting and caring relationship with the member. Anticipates customer needs.
- Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g. additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
- Uses customer service threshold framework to make financial decisions to resolve member issues.
- Explains member's rights and responsibilities in accordance with contract.
- Processes claim referrals, new claim handoffs, nurse reviews, complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals (member/provider) via target system.
- Educates providers on our self-service options; Assists providers with credentialing and re-credentialing issues.
- Responds to requests received from Aetna's Law Document Center regarding litigation; lawsuits.
- Handles extensive file review requests.
- Assists in preparation of complaint trend reports.
- Assists in compiling claim data for customer audits.
- Determines medical necessity, applicable coverage provisions and verifies member plan eligibility relating to incoming correspondence and internal referrals.
- Handles incoming requests for appeals and pre-authorizations not handled by Clinical Claim Management.
- Performs review of member claim history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible.
- Performs financial data maintenance as necessary. Uses applicable system tools and resources to produce quality letters and spreadsheets in response to inquiries received.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center location preferred, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Prior experience providing customer service to the senior population, knowledge of medical terminology including Medicare and Medicaid policies
Please review required qualifications above
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Application Pursuit SpecialistSnowflake$176,000 - $276,000 a yearWe’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’42 minute agoShareRemote
Texas Program SpecialistParents As TeachersEstimated $41.2K - $52.1K a yearAPPLICANT MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS Position Summary The Texas (TX) Program Specialist is responsible for supporting Texas affiliates of PATNC. These programs42 minute agoShareRemote in St. Louis, MO 63146
TikTok Commerce - Category Manager - BeautyTikTok$73,000 - $130,000 a yearResponsibilities Company Overview TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global42 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA+5 locations
Head of Nature-Based Research and MonitoringRubicon Carbon$120,000 - $185,000 a yearCompany Rubicon Carbon is a next-generation carbon solutions provider. Led by a world-class management team, Rubicon is an innovative platform that channels capital42 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY
New Logo Account ExecutiveServiceNow$139,800 - $238,200 a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,42 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY 10165