Customer Service Representative I
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
Ensure pharmacy orders and invoices are distributed appropriately to patients and physicians; input patient information into Customer Relationship Management application (CRM) and manage patient billing services
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Claims Summer TempSIRVAEstimated $37.6K - $47.6K a yearFull-timeJob Summary: The Claims Temp will be responsible for handling claims which may include government or commercial accounts and consumer customers, in an accurate and50 minute agoShareRemote
Remote Seasonal Contact Center Rep - Part Time - NCREI$15.30 - $17.00 an hourPart-timeDay shift +2What's cool about this job Imagine sharing your passion for the outdoors and helping provide guidance, knowledge and authentic experiences to our50 minute agoShareRemote in North Carolina
Intake Coordinator - Fully Remote from Home - Base + CommissionHerewith Inc.Estimated $35.1K - $44.4K a yearWeekend availability +1Our Vision We're revolutionizing in-home care by seamlessly connecting older adults with expert local caregivers via our easy-to-use mobile and web-based application.50 minute agoShareRemote in San Francisco, CA
ReceptionistPOWER Engineers, Inc.$40,000 - $45,000 a yearFull-timeReceptionist POWER is seeking a full-time Receptionist to work in our Denver, Colorado office for the Corporate Administrative Services Group. At POWER Engineers,1 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80235
Production Operator - Weekend NightsChurch & Dwight$23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilityA collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our2 hour agoShareYork, PA