Customer Service Representative-WESD
FANEUIL NOW HIRING WORK FROM HOME AGENTS!!!
TO QUALIFY YOU WILL NEED:
- minimum of 5.0 mbps download
- minimum of 10.0 mbps upload
- <75ms latency (ping)
- no wireless or satellite connections
- ethernet cable needed for modem
Your own computer:
- Windows 10
- 4G RAM
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
The purpose of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The CSRs handle service and information requests and explain company policies and procedures along with terms and conditions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
- Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
- Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
- Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
- Successful completion of Drug Screen and Background check
- Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
- Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation.
Virtual Customer Experience Representative 1, Retention ServicesComcast$15 an hourMonday to Friday +2Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we56 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA 30339
Virtual - Technical Support, Commercial Customer Tech. SupportComcast$17.25 an hourWeekend availability +1Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we56 minute agoShareRemote in Orlando, FL
Customer Order ControllerRolls-RoyceEstimated $82.6K - $105K a yearFull-timeJob Description Customer Order Controller Indianapolis, IN/Hybrid A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Order Controller. The1 hour agoShareIndianapolis, IN
General LaborerNewpark Mats and Integrated ServicesEstimated $29.3K - $37.1K a yearWeekend availability +2WHY JOIN NEWPARK? One of Newpark’s Core Values is Excellence. It means we are committed to delivering value through performance, innovation and service1 hour agoShareBay City, TX 77414
Delivery Station Liaison - Full Time (40 Hours) - DJZ5 - Newark, NJ, USAAmazon.com Services LLC$19.30 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayBasic Qualifications High School or equivalent diploma Previous experience in Customer Service Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency1 hour agoShareNewark, NJ 07105