Cybersecurity Analyst - SECRET - TDY IN GERMANY with Security Clearance
REQ#: RQ55999 Travel Required: 25-50% Public Trust: SSBI (T5) Requisition Type: Regular CYBERSECURITY ANALYST
Short Term Assignment in Germany (3 months) PER DIEM AND TRAVEL INCLUDED Clearance Required: Secret/SSBI Clearance * Assist the ISSM in ensuring that all Assessment and Authorization packages are prepared and maintained in accordance with (IAW) the DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
* Verify systems in APMS and assist in processing each authorization package in eMASS under the RMF.
* Collect artifacts and develop/refine Cybersecurity documents as needed to ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
* Assist the ISSM to ensure eMASS Self-Assessments are complete.
* Assist the ISSM to perform eMASS pre-validation A&A that includes performance of A&A testing and vulnerability scanning in order to validate Cybersecurity policy; regulation; Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG); and Best Business Practice (BBP) compliance.
* Perform vulnerability scanning using tools such as the DISA Gold Disk Scan and ACAS Scanner.
* Generate Evaluation Risk Reports and scorecards.
* Assist ISSM with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
* Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments; including user accounts; application access; file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
* Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
* May serve as a technical team or task leader.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience
8-10 years of related experience in Cybersecurity administration.
1. CISSP (or associate) certification required.
2. Two or more years direct C&A/A&A experience required. We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
Data AnalystAffirmEstimated $63.5K - $80.4K a yearFull-time +1Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding14 minute agoShareRemote in San Francisco, CA 94126
Plant Engineer IIILANXESSEstimated $97.1K - $123K a yearWho we are: LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.1 billion in 2020 and about 14,200 employees in 33 countries. The core business of28 minute agoShareEl Dorado, AR 71730
Safety & Security CoordinatorDocGo$15 - $16 an hourFull-timeJob Title: Coordinator, Safety & Security Pay Rate: $15 to $16 per hour Employment Type: Full-Time Schedule: 0700 to 190028 minute agoShareAlabama
Returned Mail Service Processor Retirement TeamLincoln Financial$12.60 - $18.89 an hourDate: Nov 29, 2022 Primary Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US Company: Lincoln Financial Alternate Locations: US All Regions Work Arrangement: Work from28 minute agoShareFort Wayne, IN
Research Assistant-CIPHER-Spring 2023Georgia Tech Research InstitutePart-timeThe RISC group is looking for a graduate assistant (GA) for Spring 2023 semester. The job duties include serving as research assistant for Peace Engineering and National28 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech area)