DUANE READE CASHIER
Founded in 1960, DuaneReade is the largest drug store chain in the metropolitan New York City area,offering a variety of prescription and over-the-counter drugs, health andbeauty care items, cosmetics, greeting cards, photo supplies, andphotofinishing.
A cashier is the last point of sale so the cashier should be able to leave alasting impression on the customer to want to come back. A Cashier isresponsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Companystandards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash registeroperations and safeguarding company assets.
- Greet customers entering Duane Reade location
- Process all sale transactions by receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Register customers for the Dollar Reward Savings Club card.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons (if applicable).
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingnessto work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours. * Prefer sixmonths of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Duane Reade.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Every week
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Crew Team MemberMighty TacoFrom $15 an hourJob details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description It is the duty and responsibility of all Crew Team Members to provide our3 hour agoShareBuffalo, NY 14221
Cashier Team Member (Front End Service) - Full TimeWhole Foods MarketJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to include assisting customers during the check-out process,3 hour agoShareRockville, MD 20852
Print and Copy AssociateOffice DepotJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Overview At Office Depot and Office Max, the Services Advisor is a part-time role, providing “total7 hour agoShareAnchorage, AK 99501
Cashier and Waiter/WaitressRusso’s New York Pizzeria$12 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $12 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred) US13 hour agoShareConroe, TX
Night Auditor - New Hire Bonus up to $1000!Hilton Grand VacationsJob Description New Hire Bonus up to $1000! At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii’s best1 day agoShareWaikoloa, HI