Data Entry Clerk
Full Job Description
Sigma Thermal designs, engineers, supplies, and services process heating systems for industry. Our products include thermal oil and thermal fluid heating systems, indirect process bath heaters, electric process heaters, biomass-fired energy systems, direct fired process heaters, system automation, parts, retrofits/upgrades, and support services.
Sigma Thermal is founded on the belief that exceptionally deep engineering knowledge, applied practical field experience, and real customer service are the keys to successful system design and project execution. These principles form the underlying framework for our company, and they are tightly held by all Sigma Thermal employees today.
We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Program Assistant, CategoricalSouth Orange County Community College District$2,694 a monthPart-timeTitle: Program Assistant, Categorical Job Category: CSEA Job Opening Date: November 30, 2022 Job Closing Date: Location: Saddleback5 day agoShareRemote in Mission Viejo, CA 92692+1 location
Front Desk ClerkEquity LifeStyle PropertiesEstimated $26.2K - $33.2K a yearPart-timeWith a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career! ELS is hiring for the5 day agoShareUrbanna, VA 23175+33 locations
Care Management AssociateCVS Health$18.50 - $33.65 an hourWeekend availability +1Aetna’s Medicaid Care Management Engagement Outreach Hub is a new initiative focused on prioritizing Medicaid member interaction, maximizing inbound and outbound5 day agoShareRemote in Louisiana+3 locations
Customer Service RepresentativeCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hour$17.50/hr. starting wage. Work From Home. Meritain Health, an Aetna/CVS affiliate, has multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives. This position handles5 day agoShareRemote in Arizona+44 locations
Sample Coordinator / Office AssistantLabCor Portland, Inc.From $19 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +2LabCor is an Environmental Science laboratory, primarily conducting asbestos testing, with an immediate opening for an Office Assistant/ Sample Coordinator. The sample5 day agoSharePortland, OR 97239 (Corbett-Terwilliger-Lair Hill area)