Data Entry & Scanning Clerk (4:30 pm - 1:00 am)
Data Entry & Scanning Clerk
MetaSource is seeking a driven and professional Data Entry & Scanning Clerk to join its team.
What does a Data Entry & Scanning Clerk do?
Performs front line production work including document preparation, scanning, and data entry to produce various products and services.
We are looking to fill the following shift:
- Monday through Friday 4:30 pm - 1:00 am
Pay starts at $10.50 an hour, with a review after 90 days for a potential pay increase based on the quality of work.
- Prepares documents for scanning and scans high volumes of paper on internal systems and client platforms
- Enters information from scanned images and paper documents
- Reviews and verifies data entered into the system to ensure accuracy
- Follows work processes to ensure optimal output, quality, and downstream process integrity
- Keeps up on training and changes within client protocols
- Responsible for meeting output requirements as defined by his/her lead/supervisor, including but not limited to completing a planned schedule or working from a live list of work-in processes
- Ensures that equipment such as scanners and other processing tools are operating as intended
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have excellent attendance
- Must be able to pass a background check with financial clearance and drug screening.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 100% Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We achieve this culture as we live by our five Guiding Principles: Personal Responsibility, Shared Vision, Mutual Respect, Openness, and Integrity. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and recognizing individuals and their contributions. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For details on MetaSource, like our history and company culture; check out our website at www.metasource.com. You may also go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity employer.
Nomura Greentech – 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AssociateNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full2 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Growth Operations SpecialistJUV ConsultingJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you passionate about building new relationships and pursuing new opportunities? Do you enjoy working closely2 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Warehouse ManagerSource Logistics$70,000 - $80,000 a yearJob details Salary $70,000 - $80,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About Us: At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics2 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77090
Tax Preparer I Store Operations New Hires CityJackson HewittJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the2 hour agoShareChamblee, GA 30341
Orchestra FellowshipGulf Coast SymphonyJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Pay Rate: Weekly stipend of $680 + health insurance Expected Start Date: September, 27, 2021* End Date: May 27,2 hour agoShareFort Myers, FL 33919