Department Specialist-Clothing & Softlines
All C-A-L Ranch Stores employees are required to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screening and background screening.
Reports To: Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Drive customer loyalty & assist with associate development for greater knowledge and customer engagement. The department specialist must complete all required training to be promoted to this position. Department Specialist is a full time-position and must work a minimum of 32 hours per week. The Department Specialist is also responsible for mentoring all new hires in the area of the store and will train directly with new hires. The Department Specialist sells merchandise to individuals in store by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
· Greet customer on sales floor in a friendly and enthusiastic manner and determine make, type, and quality of merchandise desired.
· The Clothing Department Associate is assigned primarily to one department but is also required to work other areas
· Keep shelves stocked, merchandise properly tagged and signed with appropriate pricing. Keep merchandise straightened and faced.
· Receives payment or obtains credit authorization.
· Required to generate new C-A-L Ranch Credit Cards
· Wraps or bags merchandise for customer.
· Takes inventory of stock.
· Requisitions merchandise from stockroom.
· Maintain clean, neat, and organized work areas.
· Uses database to research availability of merchandise.
· Understand and operate the computer system for price checking, inventory maintenance and label printing.
· C-A-L Ranch Stores sells a variety of items, of various sizes and weights. Sales Floor Associates are required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally engaging in assisted lifting over 50 pounds. Any lifting over 50 pounds requires the help of a hand truck and assistance from a second employee.
· All sales floor associates are required to watch C-A-L Ranch Stores safety videos and perform their duties in accordance to safety training.
· Maintain clean neat and organized work areas.
· Assist in the training of new associates or other employees.
· Sales floor associates must be physically present at the C-A-L Ranch Store. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Work schedules are completed weekly.
· Employee must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
1. Customer/Client Focus
3. Teamwork Orientation
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 25 pounds Occasionally engaging in assisted lifting over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: This job operates in a retail store where farm and ranch equipment are sold. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that re required of the employee for this job. Duties responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Bookseller - PTBarnes & NoblePart-timeTitle: Bookseller - PT Category: Retail EmploymentType: Part-Time Location: TX - Webster - Baybrook - 2671 LocationType: retail JobLocation: Webster, Texas22 minute agoShareWebster, TX 77598
Amazon Warehouse WorkerAmazon Warehouse$17.25 an hourFull-time +1Shift: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon 1:20 AM - 11:50 AM Duration: Seasonal Start date: 2023-02-10 Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job22 minute agoShareNorth Las Vegas, NV 89030 (College Park area)
PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (PART TIME 50%, DAYS)University of Washington$3,298 - $4,314 a monthPart-timeDay shiftThe DIABETES CARE CENTER at South Lake Union has an outstanding opportunity for a Part-Time (20 hours a week), Day Shift, PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST.1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA 98195 (University District area)+8 locations
Mail Clerk - Part TimeSun Communities, Inc.Estimated $23.9K - $30.2K a yearPart-timeAre you an organized individual looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on1 hour agoShareDavenport, FL
Tutorial Services Clerk (Library/Learning Resources)- Norco CollegeRiverside Community College District$26.54 - $32.30 an hourPart-timeBASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the area Dean/Associate Dean, creates and maintains a variety of files, types memos, maintains student and classified1 hour agoShareRiverside, CA 92501 (Downtown area)