At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! OU.LOCATION is currently seeking a Detention Officer who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- PAID Training – Comprehensive training to start a successful career!
- A supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
- Change the lives of those in your care!
- Perform routine duties of a Detention Officer in accordance with established policies, regulations, and procedures to maintain order and provide for the safety, security, care, and direct supervision of those in your care during all phases of activity in the facility.
- Responsible for maintaining order, safety, and security of residents in a correctional facility.
- Engage in a variety of interchangeable work areas that includes, but is not limited to, armory/key control, housing units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Must complete pre-service correctional officer training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license and clear driving record is required.
- Demonstrate ability to complete any required training, as established or necessary to meet contract requirements and/or standards.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Tutorial Services Clerk (Library/Learning Resources)- Norco CollegeRiverside Community College District$26.54 - $32.30 an hourPart-timeBASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the area Dean/Associate Dean, creates and maintains a variety of files, types memos, maintains student and classified21 minute agoShareRiverside, CA 92501 (Downtown area)
SVP – Global Head of Compliance PoliciesMoody's$218,100 - $316,200 a yearFull-timeThe Moody’s Compliance team seeks a new SVP – Global Head of Compliance Policies to lead the drafting, review, and refresh of Moody’s global Compliance3 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10007 (Financial District area)
Senior Program Officer, Program Advocacy and Communications, Global EducationBill & Melinda Gates FoundationEstimated $89.4K - $113K a yearThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: that people everywhere, regardless4 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20005 (Logan Circle area)+9 locations
Payroll Assistantmahoney constructionOther duties as assigned; Accurately enter and post weekly payrolls; Union Dues remittance; Assist the Controller, and Payroll Manager and Financial Officer, in5 hour agoShareRemote in United States
PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICER [Temporary]United NationsEstimated $101K - $127K a yearTemporaryThis position is located in located in the Scheduling and Travel Unit of the Executive Office of the Secretary-General (EOSG) in New York. The incumbent reports13 hour agoShareNew York, NY+3 locations