Development Database Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time (20 hours/week), Remote (option for shared office space in NY or FL)
At the Israel Tennis & Education Centers, we believe there is nothing more powerful than a child who is given the opportunity to reach their full potential. The Israel Tennis & Education Centers is forging a new path where division, ignorance, and hatred are instead met with inclusion, education, individual excellence and love. This is the path to a stronger, more inclusive Israeli society.
For almost five decades, the Israel Tennis & Education Centers has been laying these foundations through a unique mix of tennis, education, mentorship and support services for over 7,000 children each week. For so many children whose young lives have been marked by unimaginable hardship, adversity and suffering, the Israel Tennis & Education Centers is a beacon of hope.
The part-time Database Coordinator will assist the Administrative Assistant in creating reports for the financial team and helping the development team manage their donor portfolios by keeping donor data accurate and up-to-date.
- Keep donor information up to date and accurate
- Assist with weekly, bi-monthly, and quarterly reports on donor/donation metrics
- Reconcile the database with accounting at least weekly
- Prepare annual and quarterly mailing lists; manage address change updates, relationship updates, and deaths
- Performs research on prospective donors and foundations; including online searches
- Write queries to draw out relevant information on constituents for fundraising reports as requested
- Prepare and send electronic invoices
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two consecutive years of database/technology work experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Innovative and resourceful problem-solving ability, flexible and adaptable
- A proven track record of high integrity, good judgment, confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge database or similar CRM database.
This job may be performed via a telework arrangement or in a shared office environment in New York or Florida. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Intake Coordinator - Fully Remote from Home - Base + CommissionHerewith Inc.Estimated $35.1K - $44.4K a yearWeekend availability +1Our Vision We're revolutionizing in-home care by seamlessly connecting older adults with expert local caregivers via our easy-to-use mobile and web-based application.38 minute agoShareRemote in San Francisco, CA
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
ReceptionistPOWER Engineers, Inc.$40,000 - $45,000 a yearFull-timeReceptionist POWER is seeking a full-time Receptionist to work in our Denver, Colorado office for the Corporate Administrative Services Group. At POWER Engineers,1 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80235
Production Operator - Weekend NightsChurch & Dwight$23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilityA collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our2 hour agoShareYork, PA
Manager, Beer CultureAnheuser-Busch$94,400 - $112,100 a yearFull-timeDreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real2 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO+4 locations