Digital Marketing Manager | Part-time, Fully Remote
Job details Salary From $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Required)
Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Do you love overseeing marketing projects and ensuring every detail has been addressed?
Are you techy with a penchant for ongoing improvement?
Do you get excited about finding issues and an even bigger kick out of solving them?
Then the team at Evan Marc Katz needs you!
Evan Marc Katz is seeking a part-time Marketing Manager to oversee all aspects of marketing in his company - including FB ads, funnel/website management and improvement, and other marketing initiatives. He is looking for someone to take ultimate ownership to identify issues with current marketing strategies and to find elegant and sustainable solutions. You are the ideal candidate if you love managing projects and love creating marketing that “works.”
Evan Marc Katz is a dating coach for smart, strong, successful women and has been helping singles find love since 2003. He is the author of four books and has been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including Today, the New York Times, and Oprah. Thousands of his clients have fallen in love, gotten married, and found happiness after taking his signature coaching course, Love U.
This company values care, honesty, communication, and results. This team produces great results as they communicate regularly and take ownership of their roles - and as the marketing manager, the buck will stop with you with all things related to marketing.
You are perfect for this role if you have strong project management skills and are able to communicate with and hold accountable various vendors and consultants who do the bulk of the marketing work. You’re also techy enough to speak the language of these vendors when it’s time to problem solve, especially around FB Ads, SEO, Wordpress, CSS, Infusionsoft, and ClickFunnels.
You relish the idea of digging into site optimization and funnel conversions. You are improvement orientated and love to brainstorm ideas, follow data, and figure out how to make things better. And all along the way, you are great at breaking marketing projects down into essential steps and knowing the best order to take action on them.
You have a high drive for results, you're organized, and are a problem solver with an optimistic can-do attitude. With you nothing is impossible. If this kind of work excites you, and you want to be part of growing a company that is considered the premier dating coach for kind, smart, and financially independent women looking for love, you’re a great fit for this Marketing Manager role!
This is a part-time, remote, contract position. The estimated time commitment is approximately 20 hours per week.
Compensation will be based on experience and fair market value.
Benefits include work-life balance, the ability to do something genuinely meaningful and life-changing for the women who enroll in Love U, and unlimited dating & relationship advice.
NOTE: Only applicants from the US and Canada will be considered.
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
- Manage all projects and keep CEO abreast of all potential setbacks - of course, minimizing those whenever possible
- Manage the Facebook ads team and other outsourced vendors/contractors
- Improve conversion rate optimization on EvanMarcKatz.com
- Enhance the overall speed of website performance
- Make changes to the landing pages and applications to optimize conversion
- Track key metrics for marketing activities to measure the effectiveness of efforts and overall company growth
- Manage new sales team members
- Assess marketing projects on Asana, prioritize and execute or help hire those who can
- Create and automate (where possible) systems for the day-to-day marketing activities to simplify and streamline efforts
Requirements (expected proficiencies to excel in this role)
This position is for a person who is:
- Caring and values great working relationships
- Communicative / Responsible
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Solution-oriented problem-solver
- Analytical, bright, energetic, and a self-starter who enjoys fast-paced environments
- Efficient, quick at implementing, and gets it right
- Able to identify and implement new systems for QA improvement
- Excellent with follow-through
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Marketing Manager in a multi 6-figure online business
- Available to work 9 am - 1 pm PST (with the flexibility to take on more hours as needed)
- Attend weekly Team Meeting, Tuesdays at 9:30 am PST
- Access to a computer
- Reliable internet connection
- Reliable and distraction-free work environment
This position is NOT for someone who:
- Isn’t “techy”
- Can’t handle moving multiple projects forward at the same time
- Isn’t goal-oriented
- Doesn’t take role ownership
- Prefers a slow-paced work environment
Software Utilized by Company
Asana, WordPress, Google (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar), ScheduleOnce, LucidChart, Elementor Page Builder, Infusionsoft/Keap, Memberium/LearnDash, DilogR, Zapier, ClickFunnels, Liquid Web server, Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube, Slack, Facebook Ads
Current Team Members
CEO, Tech team, Customer Service, SEO, Podcast/Social Media, FB Ads Team
About Evan Marc Katz
Evan Marc Katz is the premier dating coach for kind, smart, strong, successful women helping them find love since 2003. He is the author of four books and has been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including Today, the New York Times, and Oprah. Thousands of his clients have fallen in love, gotten married, and found happiness after taking his signature coaching course, Love U, where his clients discover the secrets to finding lasting love.
The cultural pillars of the company include:
- We each own our role
- We are results-oriented and always look to improve
- We problem-solve and add value to the company daily
- We are leaders
- We care
- We communicate every step of the way
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be4 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97267
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director8 hour agoShareRemote
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate8 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in18 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
Nursing Assistant - Labor and DeliverySt. Vincent's Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description Job Schedule: Part TimeStandard Hours: 24Job Shift: Shift 1Shift Details: Day/Eve Work where every18 hour agoShareBridgeport, CT 06606+9 locations