Join one of Arizona's Most Admired Family Owned/Operated Companies and voted Great Place to Work!
PART TIME DISHWASHER (Luxury Senior Living) 3:30pm to 7:30pm
The Manor Village at Desert Ridge is a NEW family owned/operated LUXURY senior living community in the PRIME location of Desert Ridge. The community features resort style amenities and services catering to Independent, Assisted and Memory Care Residents. The Dishwasher will have a unique opportunity to be part of something Special...building new relationships with our team and valued Residents!
At The Manor Village Our Purpose is more than just words, it is our way of life. We know that companies with a strong culture and a higher purpose perform better in the long run. As we continue to grow, we strive to ensure that our culture remains alive and well.
Company Perks for YOU!
- Make an Impact – Purpose driven work/career. What you do really matters!
- Family Owned/Operated Company
- Positive Environment & Work Culture with loving resident population
- Great Compensation Package – Money matters and you want to be appreciated for the value you bring to the organization.
- You will be well fed!
- Enjoy complimentary beverages for an added caffeine buzz to help keep you going throughout the day.
- Free meals offered in the Dining Room including sweet treats.
- Friday Treat Day – Snack station fresh fruit and/or snacks every Friday for you to enjoy
- Team Events – Enjoy time with your teammates during one of our many special events
- Investing in You – training opportunities Opportunity for learning and growth
- Close to public transit system
- An opportunity to Make a Difference in the Lives of our Valued Residents
- Washes and inspects all dishware and glassware.
- Stores clean utensils, dishes and glassware in proper places.
- Operate dish washing machine and keeps dish washing machine and dish room in clean operating condition.
- Resupply chemicals required for sanitation operations.
- Promptly reports any malfunctions or breakdowns of equipment to Food Service Manager Sweeps and mops kitchen area and waitstaff station and cleans filter over stove area.
- May assist waitstaff with serving and bringing in dishes to kitchen, when necessary.
- May deliver meals to residents in their apartments, when necessary.
- Performs assigned cleaning assignments according to established policies and utilizes the proper cleaning chemicals.
- Keeps work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Ensures that dishes are readily available for the next meal.
- Stores dishes in the proper location in a way to prevent contamination.
- Sweep and mop all service areas and kitchens.
- Remove garbage from kitchen area.
- Clean mats and garbage pails.
- Wipe down and sanitize all kitchen equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen and dining operations.
- Food Handler Card with understanding of kitchen sanitation and food codes.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Join our * Community With Heart Now!*
About The Manor Village
What kind of community would I want for my mother? The founder and owner of The Manor Village Life Centers, Dr. M Garth Mann, asked himself that very question. The answers he found developed the foundation of the company you see today: a suite of exceptional senior living centers known as The Community with Heart™! Motivated by the changing needs of his mother, Dr. M Garth Mann took it upon himself to visit close to 70 senior housing communities across Canada and the United States. From those visits he developed the concept of providing an exceptional Lifestyle Experience® for The Manor Villages. During the 40 years that have since passed, Dr. Mann and his wife Karen, together with their children, have been innovators in design, development, building and managing award-winning retirement communities for seniors living in Canada and the United States. The Mann family and their entire employee team are honored to have the opportunity — and the privilege — to make a difference in the lives of our valued Senior Residents and look forward to welcoming you to The Community with Heart™! The Manor Village is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
For more information, visit www.themanorvillageusa.com or www.statesmanusa.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Casual dining restaurant
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
PPE equipment provided to Manor Village employees, Accushield screening system, Enviral Tech surface testing protocols in place and Plasma Air system installed in all areas of the building providing clean air.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85054: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Operations CoordinatorDisney Theatrical GroupEstimated $71.4K - $90.4K a yearIt’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s20 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Part Time JobsWegmans Food Markets$14.00 - $14.50 an hourPart-timeAt Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance1 day agoShareMalvern, PA 19355+13 locations
Dishwasher (Studio City)Tender GreensUp to $20 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +5Walk-ins welcomed!! Virtual/phone interviews available upon request! Schedule your interview today! www.tendergreens.com/careers We’re looking for Team Members2 day agoShareStudio City, CA 91604
DishwasherBenchmark Senior LivingFull-time +1JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for talented individuals to join an amazing team at our Robbins Brook location in Acton, MA! We have an opportunity for a Part or2 day agoShareActon, MA 01720
Restaurant Team MemberChipotleFull-time +1We Are Still Open, Growing, and Hiring! Get Into the Burrito Business! Last year, we promoted 11,000 Crew Members to Managers. This year, we don't plan on stopping. In2 day agoShareSan Jose, CA 95129 (West San Jose area)+126 locations