Elementary 3rd Grade Teacher- Mabelvale
JOB GOAL: To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible learners.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary is based on a nine and one-fourth (9.25) month teacher contract (190 days) NOTE: Precise placement on the salary range will be determined based upon experience and education. FLSA: Exempt
Salary Range: $
TEACHERS SALARY SCHEDULE:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administration regulation.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and/or procedures governing student life and conduct.
- Plans instruction designed to promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth and development of children; formatively assesses student progress and modifies instructional techniques; plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students; refers children to support services within the community as needed.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievements of curriculum goals by establishing clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects; integrates skills into units and learning centers in the classroom
- Prepares for instruction and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor; plans daily activities for paraprofessional; employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media to meet individual student needs and learning styles.
- Implements innovative, research-based instructional strategies, assessments, techniques, programs being considered by the District; collects pertinent data and information; works with the Center Director to prepare a formal narrative and statistical report related to the effectiveness of the innovation.
- Serves as a model classroom for the District; allows principals, teachers, parents, and others to observe in the classroom as requested; provides technical assistance, shares information, and resources with other teachers on staff.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interest of the students; encourages students to set and maintain standards or classroom behavior; develops reasonable rules and procedures in order to maintain a classroom climate which is equitable, fair, and conducive to learning.
- Maintains an inventory of all equipment, furniture, and large center items; maintains a clean and orderly classroom.
- Monitors individual and/or group activities to prevent accidents and promote social skills; takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, material, and facilities.
- Makes provisions for being available to students and parents for education-related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms; works with parents to promote cooperation, understanding of development and participation in the program; allows parents to observe their children in the classroom setting; assumes responsibility for encouraging and involving parents and community in decision making relative to the development and implementation of programs at the building level.
- Promotes the community spirit of the School by being responsible to the needs of the administration, staff, and children of the School at all times; uses language that is encouraging and constructive in tone and volume when communicating with children or parents.
- Meets and instruct assigned class in the location and at the times designated; attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as required; makes commitment to time necessary for participating in District/school-sponsored staff development; strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum (some graduate work preferred).
- Must have an Arkansas Teacher’s license for Elementary Education K-6 or ECE P-4.
- Competence in the total teaching act.
- The ability to apply current educational theory and practice; of cultural, socioeconomic, ethnic, and gender differences; and the principles of child growth and development when working with students, parents, administrators, community members, and support staff.
- Willingness to participate in on-going staff development, the ability to teach differences and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Commitment to staff development and to apply new techniques in the classroom.
- The ability and willingness to construct hands-on education materials to be utilized in the teaching of identified curriculum skills and concepts.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS: K- 6
Mental Functions, Physical Requirements, and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, go up and down stairs, operate foot and hand controls, use a telephone and write. Occasionally the employee must lift and/or move up to twenty (20) or more pounds. This position requires accurate perceiving of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, handling and working with educational materials and/or objects, and providing oral information. Must have the ability to work for the duration of the daily contracted time period, and to be physically present and at assigned work, with only infrequent unexcused absences, during the contract year. Additional technical skills, knowledge, and abilities may be recommended by immediate supervisor and approved by the Human Resources Director.
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to49 minute agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)
Customer Service Representative - Nashville AreaCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourCandidates Need To Br Located in TN will have a Hybrid work schedule and will need to report into the office Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and49 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Indiana+8 locations
Customer Service Representative- Duals- RemoteCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourWe are currently recruiting top talent for our Center of Excellence Customer Service group. -Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and impacts members'57 minute agoShareGeorgia
Fulfillment Packaging AssistantCVS Health$16 - $25 an hour10 hour shiftAs a Shipper/Receiver (Operations Assistant) you have an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of a patient within specialty pharmacy, the fastest1 hour agoShareRemote in Fairfield, NJ
Intelligence Research SpecialistU.S. Department of State$89,834 - $116,788 a yearFull-timeOverview Accepting applications Open & closing dates 12/07/2022 to 12/20/2022 Salary $89,834 - $116,788 per year Pay scale & grade GS 12 Location3 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Rosslyn, VA