Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the Nation and are looking for hard working, energetic people to help us locate talented candidates across the US. We have more work than we can handle, so commission outlook is sky high. If you have a great personality and have a passion for working with people, this will be an excellent opportunity for you. You will initially spend time shadowing our senior recruiters, learning the technical lingo and day to day functions of the position.
Our company is much like a second family; we work very hard but also have a lot of fun as well. We have frequent company lunches and outings and are a very tight knit group. We also have weekly contests to encourage a competitive atmosphere to go along with cash prizes. Some of the daily responsibilities and duties are listed below:
Responsibilities & Duties
- Scout for new talent using a variety of methods (including social media, phone, email, on-line databases, internal database, employee referrals, etc.) to source candidates that meet the target profile, using screening techniques to reduce the candidate pool.
- Qualify resumes and conduct preliminary interviews via telephone and/or video calls.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, citizenship status, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
- Evaluate factors such as experience, education, skills, training, fit within the company, and future potential matches to technical consulting projects post-training.
- Draft job descriptions for new requisitions and edit previously created job descriptions to pull top talent
- Source candidates through traditional channels, social media, and networking to build a pipeline of viable candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills and experience related to position requirements.
- Strategize with account managers about job requirements, job descriptions, postings and recruitment plan.
•• Health Benefits, Paid Holidays, PTO
•• Salary plus great commission structure
If qualified, interested and available, please reply to [email protected] with an updated resume for immediate consideration.
Team Member (Immediately Hiring) - Up to $19.25AmazonUp to $19.25 an hourJob details Salary Up to $19.25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Pay rate: Up to4 hour agoShareBremerton, WA 98312
SuperintendentRichmond American HomesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we4 hour agoShareTucson, AZ 85706+22 locations
Kitchen Manager $3,000 Hiring Bonus & Extra Vacation Days!CMX CinemasJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description CMX Cinemas Daytona 12 is excited to announce we are hiring! We believe it is4 hour agoShareDaytona Beach, FL 32114
Manager Recruitment - 11506PontoonJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description SUMMARY: The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing the operations4 hour agoShareRemote
Ice Cream Maker Three - 3rd ShiftDreyer's Grand Ice Cream(Ice Cream Maker Three - 3rd Shift) Are you looking to catapult your career by driving high-impact transformation with household brands? Do you crave an entrepreneurial,5 hour agoShareTulare, CA 93274