Event Captain / Bar Captain
Full Job Description
Peter Callahan Productions and Food Experiences offers work with some of the most distinguished clients and venues on a schedule that works for you. Peter Callahan is searching for experienced and professional waitstaff and bartenders with flexible schedules and weekend availability in the New York City area. Peter Callahan curates extravagant events with unique food experiences that you would be helping us execute. We are looking for very experienced event captains and bar captains with great leadership skills. We pride ourselves on providing top of the line service and we are in need of captains who emulate this excellence, as well as inpsire it in those around them.
Our Expectations for our Captains/Bar Captains?
- Always punctual and honors commitments to shifts
- Directing wait staff and bartenders throughout the event, setups and breakdowns
- Assign staff to their respective roles provide and guidance if necessary
- Prioritize and accommodate clients requests and needs
- Holds staff accountable for behavior and performance as well as log and report positive and negative performance
- Enforce company and venue practices and guidelines
- A great leader that can motivate and instruct peers throughout the course of an event
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and great team player.
- Serves food and beverages to clients if needed
- Respectful and well mannered to staff and clients/guests
- Professional individual with proper uniform
- Experience as an event captian/bar captain
Why Join Peter Callahan Productions and Food Experiences as a Server or Bartender?
- Flexible scheduling.
- Seamless booking platform.
- Helpful and supportive work environment.
- Engaging and exciting events.
- Highly esteemed client network
- Competitive pay.
- Professional Environment.
- A team of the most innovative and creative people in catering.
About Peter Callahan Productions and Food Experiences:
Peter Callahan is one of the most respected and distinguished food and event companies in New York City. Peter Callahan prides themselves on creativity, innovation and providing stellar service to clients. WIth clients such as Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Martha Stewart, Paris Hilton and many more, Peter Callahan has ample experience providing top of the line service to sophisticated clients. We coach our staff on how to emulate excellence in their service and provide experience that they will carry with them throughout their professional careers. We offer our staff the opportunity to work consistently, but on a schedule that works for them. Joining as a server or bartender for Peter Callahan will have you working one of a kind events while developing your skill set along the way.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Customer Service RepresentativeDream Vacations to GoEstimated $34K - $43K a yearFull-timeSelf-determined scheduleCustomer Service Representative Full Time/Part Time/Remote Dream Vacations to Go is looking for several hardworking, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals to join8 minute agoShareRemote in Portland, OR+7 locations
Sales Consultant (Indian River County)PulteGroupEstimated $70.6K - $89.3K a yearFull-timeJOB SUMMARY Primary responsibility for completing sales training, and learning the necessary skills to become a Sales Associate (minimum training period of 3 months).2 hour agoShareWest Palm Beach, FL+10 locations
Amazon Warehouse WorkerAmazon Warehouse$15.50 an hourFull-time +1Shift: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM Duration: Seasonal Start date: 2023-02-19 Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate3 hour agoShareAlbuquerque, NM 87120 (Quaker Heights area)+45 locations
The Huber Reproductive Health Equity Legal FellowshipNational Partnership for Women & Families$67,500 a yearFull-timeThe National Partnership for Women & Families is a nonprofit, non-partisan 501(c)3 organization that fights for equality and equity for all women and families to4 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Washington, DC 20006
Client Support SpecialistLive NationFull-timeWeekend availability +1Job Summary: Client Support Specialist Location(s): REMOTE – Tennessee, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania Division: Ticketmaster US Line4 hour agoShareRemote