Executive Assistant (Remote)
Job details Salary $20 - $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description
A small consulting company, Darlene Mathews, Inc, in Atlanta, GA seeks an individual to be the personal assistant/project manager to the CEO. The company’s current projects include disaster response, and federal policies and race/equity work for homeless service providers. You can see an example of the type of products we create here (https://bit.ly/3I5PKjQ). The role will be remote and part time (15-20 hours per week) with pay between $20-30 per hour commensurate with experience.
This is a new position that combines personal assistant and administrative work with project management and writing. Because the company is very small, the position will be flexible, based on the CEO and company’s needs. While you are not required to have experience in the housing sector, race equity work, or disaster response, an interest in those fields or a desire to learn about them is preferred.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Editing and writing – updating website text, reviewing reports, etc.
- Project management – tracking projects and communication for the CEO and following up with her regularly to make sure the work is completed.
- Personal assistant – supporting the CEO in scheduling personal appointments and meetings, and other help unrelated to the business
- Administrative tasks – scheduling, taking notes, booking travel, creating and maintaining electronic files, coordinating with accountant to complete invoices and manage finances
- Minor technical assistance – run zoom meetings for online trainings,
- Collaborating with other team members on special projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must have the ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be organized - as you will be the pillar sustaining order in our team, you should be a paragon of organization yourself
- Must take ownership over their work and take initiative
- Must occasionally be flexible with hours, particularly when the team is dealing with a disaster or emergency
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to lindsay at davidcanavan.com no later than December 15 , 2021. We will be doing interviews on a rolling basis, so please submit as soon as possible. Please do not submit via indeed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This work will be remote.
Work Location: Remote
Cartoon Artist - 1 project/contractOhio Pro SolutionsJob details Salary $20 - $35 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description We are looking for a contractor to provide27 minute agoShareRemote
Sales Administrative AssistantStardom Employment ConsultantsJob details Salary $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work authorization4 hour agoShareFresno, CA 93711
Virtual Office AssistantAnswer Aide LlcJob details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description AnswerAide is looking to hire a friendly and helpful full-time Virtual5 hour agoShareRemote
Executive Assistant/Office ManagerBrand New World StudiosJob details Salary From $40,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's5 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30305
Office AssistantThe QTI GroupJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Temporary Full Job Description Summary: If you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excel at5 hour agoShareWaunakee, WI 53597